Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
one thing that has to be true about this n9seconds thing is there have to be 20 different answers. If there were only one than whoever gets it could just enter it multiple times. Or is there something i'm missing ? scratch that terms say there are 20 different codes FML makes this even harder than it already is

Last edited by bsd1101; 2011-07-16 at 15:25.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
20 unique answers, 20 winners.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
do they reveal the already used winning codes ? damn answering my own questions here, on twitter they reveal correct answers

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Athens Greece

The Following User Says Thank You to zapotek For This Useful Post:
Finally video showing app being closed inside the app itself.
http://nokiagadgets.com/2011/07/16/c...ed-on-a-video/

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
here's some clues I cant decipher but maybe you guys can.
In the ballerina video when she swipes her leg pause it there is some jumbled up letters in bottom right corner of the wall what look like a signature.
in the next scene when she picks the N9 off the window ledge there is letters carved in the wooden ledge what are hard to see, letters in top Left look like BGR and theres a J in middle of screen with maybe other below.
Hmm, I can't see any letters.

The Following User Says Thank You to pelago For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
I have been reading your posts in my absence and i am at a loss as to why you seem so angry and bitter, i love your posts in general but i feel your going a bit OTT at the moment so can we have the old danramos back ?
I'm not angry and bitter. I'M NOT ANGRY AND BITTER. I'M NOT.. ANGRY... AND... BITTER. Can't you see the periods, instead of exclamation points? Yeah. Caaaalm. Ohmmmmmmmmmm..

Originally Posted by erendorn View Post
Whoah, now that Dan, Gerbick and Abill are there, only one question remains.

Where is ericsson, so that we can at last enjoy some epic trolling action here?!?
No problem there, at least erendorn is around to help round that out.

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
This article just highlights even more why Nokia SRSLY needs Alien Dalvik integrated.
And why they need to plug it heavily as a stand-out feature, however counter-intuitive that may seem initially.

Google will prolly eventually block folks from using their already purchased apps in Alien? (the license prolly already explicitly denies it)
But there might be a long enough window for a decent amount of adventurous android users to switch or become "bi".
And even if Google legally stops Nokia from using AD, the community will keep using it, & circumventing blocks it initiates.

But sadly Elop would've have killed any attempt at moving in that direction many moons ago.
WP7x's the new golden goose (supposedly) now...

Does anyone know if there's something out there that's similar to alien dalvik, but open?
If there's something like it, we could look at integrating it into meego-core/harmattan?
I guess the best place to start would be here http://code.google.com/p/dalvik/
Why would Google want to prevent anybody from downloading apps from the Android Market if it just widens their market share, increases the download counts and helps them take a cut of the purchases?

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Man this make me want to rage!
I'M RAGING SO HARD!!!!1!!!!!!11!!! ...but point taken, and I agree. heh

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
I feel certain that the next year will prove the downfall or success of Nokia and i personally think it will somehow judder back to the original Nokia we once knew (or is that wishfull thinking ha).

Nokia's downfall is there software development as the hardware they can produce could be faultless given the chance.
Is it too late for them to still go back to making boots and things people still need?

Originally Posted by kureyon View Post
You know that the N900 runs fine without a sim card and is still more of a pocket computer than any other device out there?
And, once again, I point out that by having the cellular radio built into the circuits it's added unnecessary bulk, additional drain on battery (even when there's no SIM card) and cost that I would have preferred NOT to pay for. Thanks for playing.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
This vid (posted previously)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5224leqcOo
Says Australia will be the very 1st market? W00t!!!!!!
Trying to get info from the site that did the review, to find out what they base this on.

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Europe
Below is a link to the English google translation of a Austrian review of the N9. Not sure if it was posted already, but it is pretty extensive:

http://translate.google.nl/translate...%3D738&act=url

The Following User Says Thank You to NOMOS For This Useful Post:

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????