Active Topics

Posts: 218 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Abu Dhabi , UAE
They have designed the booklet 3G with windows 7 on it of course. As a result, it's possible for nokia to design a 10 inch tablet (or another netbook). It sounds unlikely though.

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Earth
Any one of u things may like me that this is the tab from AMAZON?! they will bring it out in few days so it will be may the tebco!? and not Nokia because Nokia say no to Meego in future and so if is Nokia may just a WP7 or W7

The Following User Says Thank You to Nokiuss60 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
Originally Posted by Nokiuss60 View Post
Any one of u things may like me that this is the tab from AMAZON?! they will bring it out in few days so it will be may the tebco!? and not Nokia because Nokia say no to Meego in future and so if is Nokia may just a WP7 or W7
Amazon's tablet runs Android. TabCo's been making fun of Android tablets.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to olighak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Its Nokia.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Its Nokia.
...or somebody else that has put one of many potential linux desktops on a tablet.....all of which would blow away most of the current offerings. We can only hope for something truly novel!

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Maybe it's Sharp, reviving the Zaurus line.

God, I loved that formfactor...
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by olighak View Post
Amazon's tablet runs Android. TabCo's been making fun of Android tablets.
That's what i first thought, but more i have read about them complaining about Android to me it started to sound like they are there to fix Android maybe with custom UI?

http://nokiagadgets.com/2011/07/22/t...-commandments/

When you start to digging deep enough it can be anything really other than Apple. They know majority think they are Nokia and if they are smaller player like INQ them being compared to Nokia will only do them good so making subtitle hints to Nokia while really meaning nothing serves them good.

Posts: 322 | Thanked: 305 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Espoo, Finland
I think Nokia has never said that MeeGo for tablets is a no-go, or have they? I still think it is something totally different and not android. How can you differentiate with Android? Something like Sense is not enough.

Originally Posted by bbin View Post
I think Nokia has never said that MeeGo for tablets is a no-go, or have they? I still think it is something totally different and not android. How can you differentiate with Android? Something like Sense is not enough.
Sure but would Elops previous comment sound a bit weird to say the least if we had Maemo or MeeGo based tablet announced this year using Qt app framework?
He has said many times that Nokia's tablet would be different and not just the 201th new tablet that nobody cares.
Quite a drastic difference to how he has handled this soon to be released phone that also uses Qt.

This all makes me almost certain that this isn't Nokia behind this as either W8 isn't ready.

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Earth
can any one tell me why Nokia brings no tablet since the N800 ?! They also saw the hype of the iPad to they just hat to take one out of the desk drawer?! Why it take so lang if its NOKIA?!

AMAZON!!!!!! and they make fun just becouse to push there tab about Android

Tags
fusion garage, grid 10, internet tablet, move along, nothing to see, tabco, tablet talk, whoistabco