Originally Posted by neewgo View Post
I think I got one : can anybody confirm me what happen right after you enter the right answer ?
I never should have use adblock and noscript in my browser :
I was not able to enter my personal id
Disable the ad-block and try again, since it did not register it (still 17/3).

Winner + You should be provided with a form to enter your e-mail.

for me it was written :
"your answer was correct please copy and paste the text in ..."
very strange indeed
(and the text was a quite long code)

what i am waiting for is the code related to elgamal. i tried everything related to him as a personal background also any other professional background. but none of them worked.
so i am very anxious to find that code, it sure would make me furious if they forget to create a code related to it.

The Following User Says Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
[...] and it seems that the email client will NOT provide provisioning, hence my work email may not be reaching my phone. [...]
provisioning partially works

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
Originally Posted by erendorn View Post
provisioning partially works
I have read that. Not sure if partial is good enough.....will wait and see if anyone else has a problem after device purchase

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
I have read that. Not sure if partial is good enough.....will wait and see if anyone else has a problem after device purchase
Well it seems it will mostly depend on your company settings, not sure you can count on other's experience (except tricking your colleagues into buying one first )

so was AMEYER in any of the videos? Because I can't find a single reference to it at all.

Originally Posted by unfuccwittable View Post
so was AMEYER in any of the videos? Because I can't find a single reference to it at all.
it wasnt, it was on another video though.

i really give up i think they adding/changing things on the way.
plus time they give CLUE i am working.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by bbin View Post
You know dan, sometimes it's just better to move on. Endless grieving is not good for your mental health.
You're absolutely right, bbin. You hear that everybody? BBIN says to move on. So much for the N9, then. They should have just gone straight to MeeGo.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Europe
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
You're absolutely right, bbin. You hear that everybody? BBIN says to move on. So much for the N9, then. They should have just gone straight to MeeGo.
The guy is right, you should really move on. You have not said anything constructive here for ages. You are a broken record longing for the ITT days and they will never come back. I cannot understand how a grown up can behave this way.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NOMOS For This Useful Post:

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????