Active Topics

Originally Posted by panatha13 View Post
mods,
just BAN that stupid guy.
wherever i browse on net about nokia n9 i see his name saying the same bullshits all the time.enough
Banned from an open source forum for freely expressing myself without any name calling or offending anybody.

That's ones amazing open source community you'd have.

You guys call yourselves open source yet you're more close minded than than closed source companies and fans.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Why ban. Put him in prison... Im calling the police.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Don't worry guys, I'm not gonna stay around here for long, once nokia's 15 minutes are up with this contest, I'm off. N9 is finished.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Thx, can't Wait.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Cod3rror View Post
Banned from an open source forum for freely expressing myself without any name calling or offending anybody.

That's ones amazing open source community you'd have.

You guys call yourselves open source yet you're more close minded than than closed source companies and fans.
yes.it's open source..
not open for idiots..

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panatha13 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 279 | Thanked: 231 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by Cod3rror View Post
(...)rantrantrant trolololo olololo olololol, iphonrulezz jobsisgod jujujujuj trololololo....(...)
Yes, I am not too much a Nokia fan either, since it has made almoast only bad decisions in the past years with a few exceptions like MeeGo and N900. But I am a fan of this device, the N900. And this device amongst some others are what this forum is for.

Why I have it? Well, for me it does every task imagiable better than the Iphone except for dumbing people down. And it still had the adventage over Android, and even with no official support has recieved awesome updates provided by our own community.

But please don't buy it, I know that must be the logical thing to do after you have read this, but seriously, no.

For all you other guys, don't worry about banning, not nessacery. There is a block function. He is just looking for some credit. Good chance he ran into someone with a N900 that performed tasks like a computer rather than a toy and then felt bad about his purchase and preyed to jobs he would feel better about himself after flaming and trolling in a great community. On a personal note, I'll wait untill his ranting becomes innoying and then you guess what!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blipnl For This Useful Post:
We've got the one guy going on and on about how much nokia stock he's buying in every other post cuz he loves the Elop moves so much and now a new guy utterly trashing nokia (which I agree with even though I like the N9 lol) with a tanking nokia stock ticker as an avy.

It's pretty clear they're the same person who's boosting and shorting the stock and profiting at your sanity's expense.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drekkie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by smegheadz View Post
already added to the list

For anyone who doesn't know how to ignore someone:
  • Click a user's name.
  • Select public profile.
  • On the user page you'll see "user list", click it and select ignore
And for others... don't feed the troll...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
Originally Posted by Drekkie View Post
We've got the one guy going on and on about how much nokia stock he's buying in every other post cuz he loves the Elop moves so much and now a new guy utterly trashing nokia (which I agree with even though I like the N9 lol) with a tanking nokia stock ticker as an avy.

It's pretty clear they're the same person who's boosting and shorting the stock and profiting at your sanity's expense.
Wrong. I am the guy who bought NOKIA stock, and I have both iphone AND N900. During the day I use iphone, as N900 doesnt provision work email, and during the night I switch to N900 due to my addiciton to its web browser and IM client as well as multi-tasking. I do understand why a common man will prefer iphone over N900, and that is why Apple rules. But I do believe that weaknesses in NOKIA software will be alleviated with Microsoft software and I think together they will carve out a niche and be profitable in few years.

I have owned many NOKIA phones, and have contributed to NOKIA coffers, and i know their limitations. Wonderful hardware, and wonderful software prior to apple and android, but they couldnt hack it when it came to the big boys smartphones. Their software engineering is just plain not good enough these days. They couldnt make that jump, they couldnt finnish the dash........you get my drift. And I can understand the other guy, N900 is not for him nor N9. And I think he may not be far from truth regarding N9. Look at worldwide Google trends for N9, a sharp rise and sharp decline, not many fanboys left....

Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
Wrong. I am the guy who bought NOKIA stock, and I have both iphone AND N900. During the day I use iphone, as N900 doesnt provision work email, and during the night I switch to N900 due to my addiciton to its web browser and IM client as well as multi-tasking. I do understand why a common man will prefer iphone over N900, and that is why Apple rules. But I do believe that weaknesses in NOKIA software will be alleviated with Microsoft software and I think together they will carve out a niche and be profitable in few years.

I have owned many NOKIA phones, and have contributed to NOKIA coffers, and i know their limitations. Wonderful hardware, and wonderful software prior to apple and android, but they couldnt hack it when it came to the big boys smartphones. Their software engineering is just plain not good enough these days. They couldnt make that jump, they couldnt finnish the dash........you get my drift. And I can understand the other guy, N900 is not for him nor N9. And I think he may not be far from truth regarding N9. Look at worldwide Google trends for N9, a sharp rise and sharp decline, not many fanboys left....
You showed up awfully fast for not being him. lol

No, but seriously, just having a laugh at both your expenses. That N9 marketing game is so cryptic and insufferable to me; just trying to have some fun.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drekkie For This Useful Post:

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????