Posts: 502 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ /dev/null
Well semi-bricked, it still makes the device unusable until one flashes. When one has to flash I'm sure all the usuals apply:
- They lose their current setup, which includes any customisations apart from deleting stuff inside /usr
- They may shorten the life of the N900 because OneNAND will have to be rewritten yet again.

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
I can't wait until September when the N9 will be released everywhere except UK, US, Canada, Germany, France, Netherlands and Spain

We will all be discussing our wonderful, brand new and shiny N9 and the Brits and the Yanks will be left out in the cold. Those will be the days of milk and honey

Posts: 186 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Angry people. They exist. Not sure why yet though.
Someone should make that game.

(I know, I'm a bit late with this)

The Following User Says Thank You to juise- For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
I can't wait until September when the N9 will be released everywhere except UK, US, Canada, Germany, France, Netherlands and Spain

We will all be discussing our wonderful, brand new and shiny N9 and the Brits and the Yanks will be left out in the cold. Those will be the days of milk and honey
Har har. You can import almost anything, that's how i got most of my wonderful mechanical ASCII keybards from the US to Germany, and my QWERTY N900 from Belgium.

Originally Posted by ericsson View Post

Where do you live?

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Har har. You can import almost anything, that's how i got most of my wonderful mechanical ASCII keybards from the US to Germany, and my QWERTY N900 from Belgium.
I know. UK, France, Germany should be no problem getting a N9 from any online shop (or "off-line" for that matter) . The US on the other hand

the americans deserve the WP7 - simple, closed, and some place where they can spend more money ()

The Following User Says Thank You to IcyMoustache For This Useful Post:
By the way Ingnorent is spelled ignorant. Us new n900 users know how to use spellcheck.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by IcyMoustache View Post
the americans deserve the WP7 - simple, closed, and some place where they can spend more money
Been waiting on somebody to say something like this.

Originally Posted by kingoddball View Post

But I have noticed a massive influx in POINTLESS threads and seemingly "dumb(!!)" people with pointless comments!
You knew this and then you created this thread?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jnack95 For This Useful Post: