Active Topics

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ FLORIDA
I have an N900 complete package (Direct from Nokia USA factory). The reason how come I am selling it is because I'm tired of doing exchanges with Nokia and will do one again with this one if I don't get any offers. I mean I'd rather sell/trade it to someone who loves the N900, being that they don't make them anymore. Not only will I sell/trade you the phone NIB but I'll also include the Nokia N900 housing (not this is not OEM but is aftermarket in OEM condition w/stylus that has magnet.) which turns the N900 white everywhere except the screen panel which remains black and the keyboard keys. All other buttons can be turned white as well as stylus and the area around keyboard. The only reason I am willing to sell/trade this is because I need a phone that is working and that I do not need to send into the manufacturer every other month. Again this is the US model that is NIB. PM me if you have any questions/offers.

how much is it?

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ FLORIDA
Originally Posted by David_boy View Post
how much is it?
I'll sell you both of them for $350....One of them still works but has NO CHARGING PORT. And the other one is "Brand NEW" its non-refurbished and was made in 01/2011. And the newer one has the all white case on it and NO PROBLEMS cosmetically it looks just the original. Not only that but you'll also get both original boxes, 2-batteries, 2-usb cables, 2-video out cables, & 2-chargers. The only thing I don't have is the headphones for the original and I used the head phones in the new one. But I can provide pics if you'd like PM me if your interested.

if you parting out how much for the one with no charging port?

If the new one is under warranty (and there's some documentation) I might be interested! Is it?