Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Trying to get people to pull together in this forum is somewhat of an impossible task thanks to trolls and people who just want the arguments.
Your task for the day: think about that frequently.

As another poster said elsewhere, it does indeed take two to tango.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Your task for the day: think about that frequently.

As another poster said elsewhere, it does indeed take two to tango.
Yes i agree with your comments BUT mods do not stop the real people behind the war on here such as ysss and his tribe who are privledged obviously !.

Think about this ok.... if a post that was deliberatly trying to start a war or a troll or whatever constitues a problem post was deleted off here then it would get people to understand more about making problems BUT unfotunatly that would mean more work from the mods .

A no win situation here unless the mods step up on this.

Start giving infraction points out to these kind of people and you will see it stop i am sure.

I get them for just breathing on here !!!!!!.

You should try considering that maybe you're mistaken about all that, abill_uk.

Crazier things have happened.

You should try considering that maybe you're mistaken about all that, abill_uk.

Crazier things have happened.
How can i be mistaken when the same people seemingly do not get infractions and just carry on relentless?

If i can get infractions for even being on the receiving end of the trolling etc then something is very wrong with the moderating methods on here.

even on this thread i never try to start a war and this is an off topic thread !.

You enjoy a war you said but really what does it achieve?.

Elaborate please?.

ysss in my opinion is one of if not the worst offender on here and he gets away with it because of his membership length, does HE ever get infractions? no dont bother to tell me just look it up and then go look at every post he has ever thanked, its all traceable.

Moderation is all wrong on this forum because it still is one rule for them and another for us.

No wonder there is no movement when too many sarcastic people are allowed to ruin things by starting a war and some are very very cunning about it such as giving thanks to whom post the argumentative posts.

I do not have to read the crap from ysss because he is on my ignore list as the first one but take a look at his posts seriously and you will see where i am coming from.

Do something about HIM and i will consider the moderators to be doing there job properly and in a good way.

ysss in my opinion should face a ban for what he/she has done on this forum and i formally request one even if it means the banning of myself in doing so !.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Let's do this.
I will gladly make that trade for maemo.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Moderation is all wrong on this forum because it still is one rule for them and another for us..
That's an outright lie.

There is no them, only us. If you actually believe otherwise, then you should have reconsidered participation here long ago.

That's an outright lie.

There is no them, only us. If you actually believe otherwise, then you should have reconsidered participation here long ago.
I am sorry but i can not agree with you on this one texrat and as much as i respect you i still say there is one rule for the "friends" of moderators and another for outsiders of that "circle".

I did consider leaving this forum but i got too engrossed in the hardware of the N900 and needed much from this normally a good society even if it is spoilt by some.

Ban me if you must for these remarks but i feel strongly about this among others i might add, sorry.

Please find a way to stop people from deliberatly trying to start arguments and usually succeeding by the thanks they get and this place will be a good place like the old days.

Last edited by abill_uk; 2011-08-05 at 14:35.

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
yes ok you know it all so let us just leave it at that ok.
Not at all, but I do reserve the right to correct disinformation when I see it.

Tags
bizarro world, give it up, off site, tmo gone wild, tools mingling, trolling trolls, unbelievable, vanity thread, winding down