Notices

Originally Posted by IBICO View Post
Would this work on the OS2008?
I installed it on my n800 running OS2008 and the app just seems to crash upon opening.

Originally Posted by Faye View Post
Can you make it so you can tune your favourite internet radio station to fall asleep to for x minutes, dimming the display then and waking up, brightening the display when the alarm goes off to the same station?
I want that too! This would be the perfect clock radio!

First of all - it is a great app, it let my N800 a possibility to shine in another role as a nightstand alarm clock.
But:
I have experienced several bugs with the latest release (did not try previous ones though). First, it crashes upon start IF tablet language is cyrillic (or just NOT english). Then when I switched language back to English, it started, but I could not kill it for some reason. Even killing a process from xterm did not work. mClock window just sits on screen no matter what.

Also I would like to see here :
- ability to set alarms to signal/radio station from the app screen via finger size buttons.
- skins. Your background is great but I'd prefer more "natural nightstand clock" appearance.

Thanks again for the good application.

On my N800 with os2008 it does not update the day/night zone automaticaly. I have to touch the screen or change the seasons for the change to happen.

Cannot install on n810 ?
Have checked I have Python 2.5 installled OK
When I try to install, it seems to start, but afteer a short while I get a message 'Unable to install mclock'

Anyone else had such problems, or suggestions ?
Thanks

Walter

I really like the way this clock looks!

The one feature request I have is-
I'd like this clock to act as a 'screensaver' i.e. If my tablet is inactive for a few minutes I'd like the clock to load automatically, then I'd like it to close automatically upon user input.

I think the easiest way to do this would likely be to add a desktop mclock applet. (which could replace the built in clock applet on os2008. Then the applet could control mclock...

cheers,
kernelpanic

N810 here.

Installs fine but doesn't start up. I tried rebooting twice.

I installed it on my 810 and it starts up fine.

using "mClock" (without the quotes) in a terminal window may show some error messages that help explain why it won't start.

It exits fine for me. I use the back/return key (curly arrow key on the left of the 810) to exit.

I have not run it long enough to see if day/night update automatically for me.

Thanks, rone. Tried that, and...

File "/user/lib/mClock/mClock" line 20, in <module>
from gnome import gconf
ImportError: No module named gnome
Huh?

(Yes, I've got Python installed.)

Last edited by bexley; 2008-02-01 at 20:40.

Any word or way to get an alarm clock feature on this?