Notices

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
- Uploaded version 1.8-2 with fix for KP47 and 48 detection.
- Added some more descriptions in the wiki page.

Last edited by Saturn; 2011-08-09 at 22:18.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 288 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
hi all,

I keep running out of space when I run a test... will these steps help?

mv /home/user/.cleven /media/mmc1
mv /media/mmc1/.cleven /media/mmc1/cleven
ln -s /home/user/.cleven /media/mmc1/cleven

want to use my microSD card to store all these data. please advise if this will work.

Last edited by ajack; 2011-08-10 at 08:19.

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 399 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Croatia
still get the message that it doesn't recognize kernel, ill try to reflash the kernel
and still the mac thingy

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
- Uploaded version 1.8-2 with fix for KP47 and 48 detection.
- Added some more descriptions in the wiki page.
i have updated to the latest version...one clear bug on this version is....

WARNING: the system did not find a compatible kernel version for injection drives

The application might not works properly

i got no problem injecting cause i have the proper drivers....can i suggest you disable this popup in later update??? even this popup warning is gud for noobs but not for advanced user....
anyway i'm still testing other features...hopefully i can try authenticate AP with space on it....

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Bosnia /Sarajevo
before the last update I had error when i tried to load injection drivers with KP47 after the last upate, I have no problem everything is work normally

thanx @Saturn for great UI

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
i have updated to the latest version...one clear bug on this version is....

WARNING: the system did not find a compatible kernel version for injection drives

The application might not works properly

i got no problem injecting cause i have the proper drivers....can i suggest you disable this popup in later update??? even this popup warning is gud for noobs but not for advanced user....
anyway i'm still testing other features...hopefully i can try authenticate AP with space on it....
see this : http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=65

i have CSSU installed and ive got WARNING: the system did not find a compatible kernel version for injection drives too, my uname -r output is 2.6.28-omap1

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
That's because you actually HAVE a incompatible kernel. You need kernel-power46-wl, kernel-power47 or kernel-power48

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
see this : http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=65
My device is on kernel power 47....like i said before,i got no problem injecting an AP cause i still have fAircrack & it works just likes this GUI.....the only problem is this GUI fails to detect my kernel power 47....the GUI still works but this warning keep poping at starting of this GUI & when unloading the driver...

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
My device is on kernel power 47....like i said before,i got no problem injecting an AP cause i still have fAircrack & it works just likes this GUI.....the only problem is this GUI fails to detect my kernel power 47....the GUI still works but this warning keep poping at starting of this GUI & when unloading the driver...
I don't have access to your device. unless you tell me the output of that command I cannot fix it..

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver