Posts: 176 | Thanked: 262 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Texas, USA
http://i.imgur.com/aV4u7.jpg

This is what Nokia has turned into.

This would never happen prior to the Elop/Microsoft takeover.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Awesome catch.

I don't get it :-( Is that a recognisable non-Nokia phone, or is the model holding it wrong or something?

Originally Posted by lma View Post
I don't get it :-( Is that a recognisable non-Nokia phone, or is the model holding it wrong or something?
I hope your kidding you don't get it.

Anyway, i'll give you a hint: iPh...

Grettings.

You're assuming this is a legitimate advert and somebody from Reddit didn't simply create it. You're also assuming it's even sanctioned by Nokia at all and wasn't used as a collection spot in a magazine or other, and the person who took the picture didn't purposefully leave out the text below.

Also, bear in mind that the majority of advert and marketing in the public sector, is done by agencies on behalf of Nokia.

Originally Posted by hawaii View Post
Also, bear in mind that the majority of advert and marketing in the public sector, is done by agencies on behalf of Nokia.
So it is safe to say that Nokia hires idiots? I can think of two instances... this ad, their current CEO.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
So it is safe to say that Nokia hires idiots? I can think of two instances... this ad, their current CEO.
*thank* Don't care if there's no thank button.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

It's safe to say, there are "idiots" working everywhere.

Originally Posted by hawaii View Post
It's safe to say, there are "idiots" working everywhere.
My luck, you'd work at Nokia and then declare yourself not an idiot and not offer me one of the few N9's in North America.

Sensing...I tttthink...y...yee...yes. I am impotent to your skills at reverse psychology.

Please, send me your address and let me send (set) you (us) a (up) few (the) N9s (bomb).

Tags
goodbye nokia, iphoney