Preferences dir: /home/user/.frogatto/

glBlendEquationOES was set correctly
glGenFramebuffersOES was set correctly
glBindFramebufferOES was set correctly
glFramebufferTexture2DOES was set correctly
glCheckFramebufferStatusOES was set correctly

OpenGL vendor: Imagination Technologies
OpenGL version: OpenGL ES-CM 1.1
OpenGL extensions: GL_OES_byte_coordinates GL_OES_fixed_point GL_OES_single_precision GL_OES_matrix_get GL_OES_read_format GL_OES_compressed_paletted_texture GL_OES_point_sprite GL_OES_point_size_array GL_OES_matrix_palette GL_OES_draw_texture GL_OES_query_matrix GL_OES_texture_env_crossbar GL_OES_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_OES_texture_cube_map GL_OES_blend_subtract GL_OES_blend_func_separate GL_OES_blend_equation_separate GL_OES_stencil_wrap GL_OES_extended_matrix_palette GL_OES_framebuffer_object GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_depth24 GL_OES_stencil8 GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture GL_OES_mapbuffer GL_OES_EGL_image GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_IMG_read_format GL_IMG_texture_compression_pvrtc GL_IMG_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_IMG_texture_stream GL_IMG_vertex_program 

JOYSTICKS: 0
initialized 0 joysticks
Using only pot textures
FAT JUMP_OUT_OF_WATER_BOOST JUMP_OUT_OF_WATER_BOOST_HORIZONTAL 
CONSTANTS ARE DIFFERENT: INSERTED FAT INSERTED JUMP_OUT_OF_WATER_BOOST INSERTED JUMP_OUT_OF_WATER_BOOST_HORIZONTAL 
CONSTANTS ARE DIFFERENT: INSERTED FAT INSERTED JUMP_OUT_OF_WATER_BOOST INSERTED JUMP_OUT_OF_WATER_BOOST_HORIZONTAL 
CONSTANTS ARE DIFFERENT: DIFF FAT 
ALL 0 TESTS PASSED
FRAME BUFFER OBJECT IS SUPPORTED
START LOAD LEVEL
in level constructor...
building...3038
done building...3039
LAYER -4 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER -1 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 0 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 9 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 26 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 30 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 50 BUILT 0 tiles
done building tile_map...3044
done level constructor: 77
SET STARTING CYCLES: 0
LOADED LEVEL: 0x81f1f8
START LOAD LEVEL
in level constructor...
building...8407
done building...8408
LAYER -20 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER -8 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER -7 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER -5 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER -4 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER -3 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER -2 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER -1 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 0 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 1 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 2 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 3 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 4 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 5 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 8 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 9 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 11 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 26 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 0 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 30 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 40 BUILT 0 tiles
LAYER 50 BUILT 0 tiles
done building tile_map...8458
done level constructor: 3613
DISTANCE_TO_CLIFF_CHECK 
CONSTANTS ARE DIFFERENT: INSERTED DISTANCE_TO_CLIFF_CHECK 
DESERIALIZED: c743f0
DESERIALIZED: cf6e70
DESERIALIZED: cf7bf0
DESERIALIZED: cf8028
DESERIALIZED: cf8460
DISTANCE_TO_CLIFF_CHECK 
DESERIALIZED: cf9150
DESERIALIZED: cfb940
DESERIALIZED: d2a140
DESERIALIZED: d2a578
DESERIALIZED: d2a9b0
DISTANCE_TO_CLIFF_CHECK 
DESERIALIZED: d2ade8
DESERIALIZED: d2de58
DESERIALIZED: d2e538
DISTANCE_TO_CLIFF_CHECK 
DESERIALIZED: d5c9d8
DESERIALIZED: d60240
DESERIALIZED: f4ef00
DISTANCE_TO_CLIFF_CHECK 
DISTANCE_TO_CLIFF_CHECK 
SET STARTING CYCLES: 9346
LOADED LEVEL: 0x88e900
mapping palette 0
mapping palette 0
mapping palette 0
mapping palette 0
mapping palette 0
mapping palette 0
mapping palette 0
mapping palette 0
game: src/variant.cpp:673: bool variant::operator<=(const variant&) const: Assertion `false' failed.
Aborted

The Following User Says Thank You to AndyTitan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
have the exact same problem here.

The Following User Says Thank You to XiliX For This Useful Post:
Frogatto Dev here; I want to throw a shout-out to PH5 for being awesome and doing the maemo port.

@AndyTitan: that problem should be fixed in trunk.

We'd introduced a new fixed-point variable system into our scripting language, and it didn't play nice with the min()/max() functions. We've since fixed that, and will probably have another update out in the vaguely near future. Possibly a couple weeks, since I don't think there are any blockers.

Originally Posted by Patroclo View Post
Originally Posted by Parlapipas View Post
LOL buddy. Use the keyboard arrows and move the frog towards a door and then use the up arrow to enter the door.
Thank you. I could not imagine that a Nobel prize was a minimum requirement to play this game.
Or basic literacy, since the instructions on how to enter doors are printed right there on the titlescreen.

We use a "clever" trick to force people to learn the controls on the titlescreen; the titlescreen basically is the first of two tutorial levels, and has about 6 sentences of text that explain how to play. What we figure is that people will be confused for a moment, and in their confusion, will look around at the very sparse screen; and they'll see, front and center, the text describing how to play the whole game. They can sit there on the titlescreen, and figure out the controls (with no consequences), and with the explanation right above them.

It's kind of a novel approach, and we're gonna lose a certain tiny percentage of mouth-breathing idiots who get impatient/refuse-to-read/throw-a-tantrum because the game isn't an exact clone of everything they've ever played before... but frankly, with that kind of attitude, these same people would inevitably get hung up on tons of other stuff in the game. Anything that's remotely interesting, innovative, or anything that requires complex thought at all. So these people are kind of a lost cause.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jetrel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Moldova
already a year I want to play, but as in previous and in the current version is simply impossible to play.
I am very like this game, but in truth it is simply impossible to play. I hope you drank it, and we can enjoy a full port frogato.

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
@andyTitan, How do you mean? i have played a older version of this game without any problems at all...(only i dont know which one exactly...)
Maybe you can try downgrading it to a older version

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Moldova
later in some locations when you save, load does not work, which game gave some discomfort, but now I downloaded a version for windows and pass ther saves in moment crashing, after complete crashing location save go to maemo.

I have not tried version pre 1.1.1, hope this just a bug 1.1.1 running so slow.

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 375 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Berlin
There is a new version (1.1.1-maemo2) in extras-devel and extras-testing now, which is rebased onto the proper 1.1.1 version (as tagged on github.com). With this version, AndyTitan's save.cfg doesn't crash for me, so maybe the fixed point error was introduced later. I've also removed some songs from the music package that I believe are not used at all.
Please check if there are problems with this one, and vote for it to enter extras here and here.

Thanks to AndyTitan for the detailed problem description and to Jetrel for the upcoming solution

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pH5 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by pH5 View Post
There is a new version (1.1.1-maemo2) in extras-devel and extras-testing now, which is rebased onto the proper 1.1.1 version (as tagged on github.com). With this version, AndyTitan's save.cfg doesn't crash for me, so maybe the fixed point error was introduced later. I've also removed some songs from the music package that I believe are not used at all.
Please check if there are problems with this one, and vote for it to enter extras here and here.

Thanks to AndyTitan for the detailed problem description and to Jetrel for the upcoming solution
I think you forget to add the executable... There is no icon for frogatto anymore, neither can I start the game within xterm

Last edited by HtheB; 2011-08-11 at 22:38.

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
LOL, didn't even noticed that :P