Active Topics

I'm having the constant reboot problem. I've already read some of the old threads concerning this, so I know I have to flash my N900.

However, when I try to download:
http://tablets-dev.nokia.com/nokia_N...ED_MR0_ARM.bin

it stops downloading at 4-10MB. My internet connection is OK, because I just downloaded a file of about 140MB right now in less than 30 minutes. So I think my internet connection and the website are not too fond of each other. How can I download the image file? Can someone please help me out? Can someone upload the file on another website, such as megaupload, so I can download it?

Please help me out so that I can restore my phone back to a working condition.

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
What variant are you trying to download?

Latest Maemo 5 Global release for Nokia N900
200174197 PR 1.3 version 20.2010.36-2

It is the right one, right?

Hmmmm... My download speed is ~650 Kb/s and I'm already 62% since my last post (90 MB left to get). What is your download speed? If you're not coping with the server you might get server time-outs and thus your download cuts. Try using and internet download manager/accelerator such as Internet Download Manager or similar to download the file.

I'm not sure I have the right to upload NOKIA's bins to a separate web hosting service, but if someone gives me a green light I'm glad to help. Finished downloading BTW.

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
I'm not sure I have the right to upload NOKIA's bins to a separate web hosting service, but if someone gives me a green light I'm glad to help. Finished downloading BTW.
I give you the green light.

You may proceed.

PS. also use ifile.it

Anonymous, fast and no advert waiting spam crap.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
My download speed is normally 100 - 200kb/s. I just downloaded a 140MB file in less than 30 minutes. I already tried DAP, it got to 10MB and stopped. I also tried Flashget, same thing.

Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
I give you the green light.

You may proceed.

PS. also use ifile.it

Anonymous, fast and no advert waiting spam crap.
File upping.

Originally Posted by Chuks View Post
My download speed is normally 100 - 200kb/s. I just downloaded a 140MB file in less than 30 minutes. I already tried DAP, it got to 10MB and stopped. I also tried Flashget, same thing.
Well let's see if vi_'s advice will do good, I'm uploading the file.

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
File upping.
also turn off adblock on ifile.it or they limit your speed. (just two gif banners, besides they deserve it for such an awesome service.)

The Following User Says Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post: