Once you have your download it would be good to know whether reflashing works for you.

I have exactly th same problem and re-flashed sucessfully last night, but still wont boot up and just keeps rebooting when plugged into charger or via usb.

Out of interest did your problem start after you had the phone plugged into a car charger? or generic (non nokia) charger?

Also suggest you update this thread so we can share experiences.

HTML Code:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=65204&page=9

Originally Posted by ziggadebo View Post
Once you have your download it would be good to know whether reflashing works for you.

I have exactly th same problem and re-flashed sucessfully last night, but still wont boot up and just keeps rebooting when plugged into charger or via usb.

Out of interest did your problem start after you had the phone plugged into a car charger? or generic (non nokia) charger?

Also suggest you update this thread so we can share experiences.

HTML Code:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=65204&page=9
I'm still waiting for the download link from ammyt.

I've never plugged my phone into a car charger nor a non Nokia charger. And I just want to add that my phone boots up to the point where I can see my wallpaper, battery icon and time on the desktop (but I don't see any app icon on my desktop). Then it automatically reboots/restarts after a few seconds. The only time it doesn't restart is when I connect it via USB to my PC in the mass storage mode (very few things work under such mode).

I upgraded to PR1.3 and installed the CSSU about 2 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Well let's see if vi_'s advice will do good, I'm uploading the file.
Any update yet? Did you succeed? Please let me know.

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Pshhhhht I'm really sorry Chuks, I just don't know what happened to my internet connection, my internet disconnected and the upload stopped at 43%, I had to contact my ISP, but I'm back online again and uploading the image.

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Pshhhhht I'm really sorry Chuks, I just don't know what happened to my internet connection, my internet disconnected and the upload stopped at 43%, I had to contact my ISP, but I'm back online again and uploading the image.
I didn't know that. I'm glad to see you're back online.

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants

Oh thanks so much! I will download it now!

Yaaaayyyy! It took a while but I succeeded in downloading the file. And I succeeded in flashing my N900, it now works like new!

Thanks so so much, ammyt. You can now remove the file from ifile.it And thanks to you too, vi_, for the site suggestion and for giving ammyt the go ahead! Haha!

Y'all have a nice day and God bless!