Notices

plz anyone help...i miss fmobi

Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
suddenly fmobi is not working.i installed it.got the white screen problem.fixd it.then used it.loved it.suddenly its not working.i log in but cant view profile or anythng.it says cannot view ....error try again. what shud i do? uninstalled it and installed it agn.same problem
Try logging out of fMobi completely and going into Facebook and deleting the app from your privacy settings. Then try logging into fMobi again and see if that works.

i logged out.deleted the app from facebook.uninstalled fmobi.installed it again.asked for request for permission accepted it.same problem. it comes error messege please try again.and at the back its written no data found. ( when i tapped on profile)

When I check > my account settings > games and apps, fMobi had all the permissions but when I enter to > Help center > Games and apps, fMobi does not appear on my list of apps.

I have the problem "Error with the request, please try again" and "Error Facebook API, 400 Bad Request"

Logout-login doesnīt work for me. Please help

Name:  Captura1.jpg
Views: 1420
Size:  18.1 KB

Name:  Captura2.jpg
Views: 1361
Size:  8.1 KB

When I enter on Xterminal:

root
/opt/usr/bin/fMobi

thats the result of "Error with the request, please try again" and "Error Facebook API, 400 Bad Request"

All the interface runs good but nothing works

Nokia-N900:~# /opt/usr/bin/fMobi
qrc:/qml/components/FButton.qml:50: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: window
qrc:/qml/components/FButton.qml:16: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: window
qrc:/qml/components/PhotoView.qml:142: TypeError: Result of expression 'window.photosModel' [undefined] is not an object.
qrc:/qml/components/PhotoView.qml:123: TypeError: Result of expression 'window.photosModel' [undefined] is not an object.
qrc:/qml/main.qml:1779: TypeError: Result of expression 'currentView.item' [null] is not an object.
qrc:/qml/main.qml:1804: TypeError: Result of expression 'currentView.item' [null] is not an object.
qrc:/qml/main.qml:1829: TypeError: Result of expression 'currentView.item' [null] is not an object.
qrc:/qml/main.qml:1855: TypeError: Result of expression 'currentView.item' [null] is not an object.
qrc:/qml/components/PhotoView.qml:142: TypeError: Result of expression 'window.photosModel' [undefined] is not an object.
qrc:/qml/components/PhotoView.qml:123: TypeError: Result of expression 'window.photosModel' [undefined] is not an object.
states cleared
QPainter::begin: Paint device returned engine == 0, type: 2
QPainter:en: Painter not active
QPainter::setPen: Painter not active
QPainter:en: Painter not active
QPainter::setPen: Painter not active
QObject::connect: Cannot queue arguments of type 'QNetworkConfigurationPrivatePointer'
(Make sure 'QNetworkConfigurationPrivatePointer' is registered using qRegisterMetaType().)
qrc:/qml/components/Wall.qml:285:9: QML Image: Error downloading https://graph.facebook.com/me/picture?access_token= - server replied: Bad Request

A problem with fmobi. I successfully installed it and logged in but when I try to open anything it says "No Data Found" "Error with the request, please try again later" I have logged in 2 of my accounts and successfully gave permission to Fmobi but I am having this problem. Is there a solution?

Originally Posted by Haider View Post
A problem with fmobi. I successfully installed it and logged in but when I try to open anything it says "No Data Found" "Error with the request, please try again later" I have logged in 2 of my accounts and successfully gave permission to Fmobi but I am having this problem. Is there a solution?
Same problem here

Originally Posted by STVN View Post
Same problem here
same problem

has anyone been able to solve this problem?

BusyBox v1.10.2 (Debian 3:1.10.2.legal-1osso30+0m5) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

-sh: /home/user/.bashrc: line 5: cannot create /dev/cgroup/cpu/user/6612/tasks: nonexistent directory
-sh: /home/user/.bashrc: line 5: cannot create /dev/cgroup/cpu/user/6612/notify_on_release: nonexistent directory
~ $ root

Nokia-N900:~# /opt/usr/bin/fMobi

Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
has anyone been able to solve this problem?

-sh: /home/user/.bashrc: line 5: cannot create /dev/cgroup/cpu/user/6612/tasks: nonexistent directory
-sh: /home/user/.bashrc: line 5: cannot create /dev/cgroup/cpu/user/6612/notify_on_release: nonexistent directory
~ $ root

I think that i had that problem when i installed an old version of the speed scrip.

A long time ago i reinstalled the software of my n900, installed the newer patch and now i donīt have that problem anymore.

Tags
broken, dead horse, facebook client, freeriders, gimme gimme