Active Topics

Posts: 820 | Thanked: 436 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Portsmouth, UK.
It's time to move on...
For sale is my unlocked Nokia N900 in very good condition.

Always used a screen protector.

2 small bright spots on the screen, only really noticeable on a bright white screen.

Will come with all accessories, a spare screen protector, spare stylus and a desktop stand.

I can either leave all the software on there (sygic, games, easy debian etc) or I can give it a fresh flash, buyers choice.

ebay link is here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT

Or I can probably do a deal for a TMO user.

looking for around £130

------------------------------------------------

I also have another N900, good condition, same as above but this one has a few chips to the markings on the keys (backspace has lost it's arrow etc). THIS ONE IS ON O2

Will also come with all accessories, a desktop stand and a spare screen protector.

Looking for around £120

Thanks

Just bidded on your phone and left some questions!

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
people bid way to early on things lol better for you though james hope you get a good price fella

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:
Up to 100 already

The Following User Says Thank You to James_Littler For This Useful Post:
No answer to the questions yet james?

I was thinking of selling mine. It's in new condition (has a full invisible shield on it). I've also got the original box and other leads, earphones, spare battery, Nokia N Series cleaning cloth still in original packaging. charger, white leather genuine nokia case. no damage. How much do you reckon I could get for it? Is ebay the best place to sell? It's unlocked and UK model. bought in September 2010.
Thanks.
Katie

Last edited by kmmunchie; 2011-08-20 at 16:00.

Got 155 for mine in the end, so more that 155 lol

The Following User Says Thank You to James_Littler For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
pretty good price, i not a week ago i bought one more for 170 pounds, but it was in VERY good condition, only neg. thing to say is that the screen has 2 white spots (to small circles letting more light though the screen, only visible in white background) and that is a bit ignoring, so maybe ill buy a new LCD for it to make it perfect.

I already of course have soldered down the USB to ensure that it lasts along time, next will be testing the original battery that came with it (a good indication on usage), the guy that had it got it as a company phone and has not used it much.

Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk View Post
thing to say is that the screen has 2 white spots (to small circles letting more light though the screen, only visible in white background) and that is a bit ignoring, so maybe ill buy a new LCD for it to make it perfect.
Not worth replacing screen - you will have same effect after few months of usage. I've yet to seen used N900 without that

The spots are on exact same place when SoC and some other chip is under the screen - probably excessive heat cause it to show "ghosts". running on stock speed, without overclocking, doesn't help.

Anyway, it's really visible only on full white screen, and only if You know what are You looking for - no big deal, really.

Ps.

To be honest, I would probably never buy N900 from any TMO user - people here know too good how much N900 is worth, so prices are always rip-off :P (I bought mine in *perfect* condition, from first "lame" user - no overclocking or even kernel flashing - for ~150 $, *not* pounds ) Also, big chance of being overclocked and whatsnot. Not that I don't overclock myself ;P
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2011-08-22 at 16:45.

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
150$ That's cheap.

My primary modded to destruction, does not have any spots....
Mine is almost as old as the one i bought, and mine has without a doubt been used more, and have had CPU "lock" a couple of times (60-100% though 6 hours+), mostly due to recaller auto rec.