Active Topics

Notices

hi
how do i install the last dependence?

nvm
i mange.
Attached Images

Last edited by q6600; 2011-08-21 at 16:49.

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Uploaded version (0.9.9-1) that changes the dependency from python-pyopenssl to python-openssl.

It seems that people that already had python-openssl installed prior to yamas did not get the python-pyopenssl during installation. That caused the check to fail as it was explicitly was looking for the latter.

I believe it should be fixed now.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Tested and finally fixed for a clean and complete install. Something isn't completely optified as it takes 1Mb of rootfs (as reported by FAPMAN) after installation.

Another question regarding dependencies, is xterm really needed?

The Following User Says Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 83 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
Tested and finally fixed for a clean and complete install. Something isn't completely optified as it takes 1Mb of rootfs (as reported by FAPMAN) after installation.

Another question regarding dependencies, is xterm really needed?
Yeah, well, not that much. But it's simpler that way. You can check Android's (and, as it seems, any ARM distro with correct dependencies) version, which doesn't use xterm and is fully functional at http://comax.fr/yamas.php?frame=btarm

It could be adapted in maemo's version, but I rather like it with xterm. Since I'm not a maemo user, it's up to the community though

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to comaX For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Nice, the android version has some interesting stuff to copy.
Will try to have a better look next week (when I have some more time).

In the meantime, I notice the dependencies check has wrongly the wget as required and also a small typo ">" instead of ">>" in the same place. None of those are critical, but will be fixed in the next version.

I would like to replace the xterm with osso-xterm but my initial tests didn't succeed.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
Nice, the android version has some interesting stuff to copy.
Will try to have a better look next week (when I have some more time).

In the meantime, I notice the dependencies check has wrongly the wget as required and also a small typo ">" instead of ">>" in the same place. None of those are critical, but will be fixed in the next version.

I would like to replace the xterm with osso-xterm but my initial tests didn't succeed.
The > wasn't a typo : since there shouldn't be anything in the text file for the first check, it doesn't matter if we write over (>) or append (>>) text in the file

osso-xterm seems to be a fu*king paint the A55 to use, and xterm is included in busybox-power if I remind correctly...

Anyway, it's still up to you guys And I can't be grateful enough for the work you put in it ! Cheers !

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to comaX For This Useful Post:
hi
i install the new version over the old one ( i didn't delete the yamas folder ) now when i save the pas and log file my txt in save folder are empty.
should i remove yamas delete the folder and reinstall?

nvm
i mange with leafpad

Last edited by q6600; 2011-08-23 at 20:48.

I just added DNS spoofing in the BT5 version, but it's still very capricious, so before adding it to maemo's version, I'd need a help with that !
Linux guru, I shall request thy blissful knowledge for thee art the all-knowing One.

So, it's coming bros, but not without some glitches. It seemed pretty simple though. I'll keep you up to date !

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to comaX For This Useful Post:
Posts: 212 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on May 2010 @ India
Hope you have the blessings of master foo.

The Following User Says Thank You to udaychaitanya16 For This Useful Post:
just a quick question but is this script ment to work on access points like

BT openzone an btfon cause im havin some issues with both version n900 an backtrack 5 !!

Tags
pentesting, tester of pens