Closed Thread
I think that a bit of comunnication from the devs would help. Have a look when was the last update and you will understand why people ask about it. CSSU is our only hope for N900 so people want to know how things are going.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fw190 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by fw190 View Post
I think that a bit of comunnication from the devs would help. Have a look when was the last update and you will understand why people ask about it. CSSU is our only hope for N900 so people want to know how things are going.
You can follow the activity at gitorious.

I folow the activity on gitorious every day and read IRC logs also. I mean some news about the problems, ideas not the date of the release. Just the progres.I can see that some work is done but few last days on gitorious and IRC logs don't bring much hope. Either the development comes to an end or there are certain problems. Either way it would be good to know how things are.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
i know the next update is going to have the vertical scrolling portrait hildon-desktop, i think the scrolling should be like in the apps menu, and maybe a right and left swype triggers the apps menu/multitasking view ....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
i know the next update is going to have the vertical scrolling portrait hildon-desktop, i think the scrolling should be like in the apps menu, and maybe a right and left swype triggers the apps menu/multitasking view ....
so if concept of swipe is introduced what will happen to the desktops.. u r saying n900 will get N9's UI??

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
CSSU devs, please fix the corrupted conversations database bug (or whatever its called..)

The Following User Says Thank You to kent_autistic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 201 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ india
any improvements in MicroB..???

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
Originally Posted by abhirajsoni View Post
any improvements in MicroB..???
are they changing MicroB as well?!

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
Originally Posted by kent_autistic View Post
CSSU devs, please fix the corrupted conversations database bug (or whatever its called..)
YES PLEASE. this is like the worst problem in n900. contact name dissapearing in conversations, msg not sending to a specific contact. this is the most basic feature that every phone has working perfectly but n900. please fix this issue. a lot of people are pissed over the conversation bugs and message sending. this should be the primary aim so that people donot have to delete conversations and its database again and again when the problem occurs.
thansk
PLEASE

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zurrain101 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 48 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on May 2010 @ malaysia
Originally Posted by zurrain101 View Post
YES PLEASE. this is like the worst problem in n900. contact name dissapearing in conversations, msg not sending to a specific contact. this is the most basic feature that every phone has working perfectly but n900. please fix this issue. a lot of people are pissed over the conversation bugs and message sending. this should be the primary aim so that people donot have to delete conversations and its database again and again when the problem occurs.
thansk
PLEASE
I have an issue with performance when Availability is online and there are open conversations causes the phone to lag to at time an almost unusable state - unable to accept incoming calls and pushes CPU usage to 100%

The Following User Says Thank You to vignes_k For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade