Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
I've been so fed up of waiting for release dates I bought a touchpad. My 'new gadget' hunger has been fed and the tinkering has begun. What's an N9?

The Following User Says Thank You to afaq For This Useful Post:
digitec.ch (one of the largest retailers in Switzerland) just changed the shipping date from mid september to start of october. :-(

The Following User Says Thank You to alex25 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
just get an iphone. it works
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76p_ncbffCE

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anonymous For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by hotnikkelz View Post
@mike
gerbick never once said anything to piss on meego/harmattan or the device itself, EVER. He's been pissing on nokia's strategy ALL the time. The reason he's not on your page is his pessimism in Nokia (and it is justified), while on your page, there's rainbows and unicorns and fragrant flowers
your really are stupid if you think I paint ranbowns etc... but I guess you have problem read my posts.

Dumb me ever to botherr answer this post

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ P.A.
May not be that useful for devs, but great info for noobs like me....

http://nokiamobileblog.com/how-to-in...-the-nokia-n9/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scapegoat845 For This Useful Post:
just thought i would share some info with you i gained this week while away on a training course for the largest monile phone retailer in the uk

speaking to one of the trainers (a ex nokia employee) he told me that even though nokia state the N9 isnt coming to this country that infact it will be coming and to be patient (as he no longer works for nokia he doesnt have to stick to the company line)

had a training session with a nokia employee mainly about the N8 after the session i asked her about the N9 she said she had used one and that its a really cool.

on asking her if the N9 was coming to this country she said no it wasnt however we did have a chat about elop and how he has made her job even harder than it already was

i think she had more info about N9 and about it coming to the uk however being a current employee should would or could not divulge any other info i think we need to sit tight and ride out the storm i will be having monthly dealings from someone at nokia so will fill you in more as and when i get the info

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ddwwf1 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
your really are stupid if you think I paint ranbowns etc... but I guess you have problem read my posts.

Dumb me ever to botherr answer this post
it was a joke, but continue the immature name calling (ignored)

The Following User Says Thank You to hotnikkelz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
just get an iphone. it works
Unless you're holding it "wrong"

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Zoxir For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by ddwwf1 View Post
just thought i would share some info with you i gained this week while away on a training course for the largest monile phone retailer in the uk

speaking to one of the trainers (a ex nokia employee) he told me that even though nokia state the N9 isnt coming to this country that infact it will be coming and to be patient (as he no longer works for nokia he doesnt have to stick to the company line)<SNIP>
We already know it's coming to at least one retailer (expansys).
Good luck with a carrier picking it up though...
Nokia simply doesn't want push hard for that.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by shallimus View Post
Sidenote: as of today (26th August 2011) it's now been one month since the N9 'Hot Topic' on http://conversations.nokia.com has had any article posted to it. At all. If that's hot, I'd love to know what's not.
Has it only been one 1mth? I could've sworn it was at least 6wks, anyway.
Yeah it's a joke hey. They never went into enough detail in any of their N9 articles.
And now they're no longer sharing anything!!!
Apart from constant crap relating to Symbian/WP, or something totally OT/uninteresting.

Last edited by jalyst; 2011-08-27 at 15:59.

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????