Notices

Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
looks nice. I think i will try to make one too maybe tomorrow, i was just thinking of ideas .. but if one of the N950 owners can post more pictures, that would help a lot

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niqbal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 509 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ indonesia
Originally Posted by niqbal View Post
looks nice. I think i will try to make one too maybe tomorrow, i was just thinking of ideas .. but if one of the N950 owners can post more pictures, that would help a lot
ahh u come too, anyway did u have harmattan icon, guess what i thought u had.
I had ever bear n9, and seem the notification change, as u see the call notification , email , sms, chat. Now not colorfull as sample.
It just white icon with surrounding " opacity semi oval " u know like my icon pack under setting.
And actually we need sakya to update his qtlockscreen since harmattan on top bar it has battery, signal, bluetooth, internet connection , operator,wifi, notification with flag green.
And anyway. U should remove background, as replacement u can use a whole screen as swipe to unlock u know what i mean
Triple Booting : maemo, power kernel 47, nitdroid umay 2,3,4

make ur desktop look awesome use symbian-anna-icons and harmattan icon pack

thanx button if u wanna say thanx dont use reply to save space loo

I had ever bear n9, and seem the notification change, as u see the call notification , email , sms, chat. Now not colorfull as sample.
It just white icon with surrounding " opacity semi oval " u know like my icon pack under setting.
And actually we need sakya to update his qtlockscreen since harmattan on top bar it has battery, signal, bluetooth, internet connection , operator,wifi, notification with flag green, availability indicator.
And anyway. U should remove background, as replacement u can use a whole screen as swipe to unlock u know what i mean ,
cause tomorrow i will go to myhometown.

lool realy double posted

another sample

sorry cause my network bandwitch had overload due most everyone go to their hometown

i will pack my package ready to my hometown

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 340 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Jordan
I dont think that anyone can make it , because it need to swipe time and date and that impossible with current DateTime widget

The Following User Says Thank You to laith.m.y For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cloud596 View Post
And actually we need sakya to update his qtlockscreen since harmattan on top bar it has battery, signal, bluetooth, internet connection , operator,wifi, notification with flag green, availability indicator.
And anyway. U should remove background, as replacement u can use a whole screen as swipe to unlock u know what i mean ,
cause tomorrow i will go to myhometown.
oh i use it as my main icon pack, its lovely btw. i have been using it since its first release. When n950 was given out to developers, that was the only time i felt unhappy at not developing for maemo .. cause honestly i envy those who have it.

sweet blue background. Qtlockscreen will need to have email details, im/sms contact details and also phone contact details. So it depends a whole lot on sakya. Plus i will be a task to create an image (two screen full i.e. 960*1600) and btw ive not checked it but can slide to unlock be created outside the screen so unlock x n y will be outside. So really a whole host of new questions really

Last edited by niqbal; 2011-08-29 at 00:21.

Originally Posted by cloud596 View Post
U should remove background, as replacement u can use a whole screen as swipe to unlock u know what i mean ,
Wow! Great idea.

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by laith.m.y View Post
NEW VERSION OF ANDROID THEME

Now it support landscape mode

Screenshots :

Download it from here http://www.mediafire.com/?0mu99t3d8xc4h3t

(without green dot) Download it from here http://www.mediafire.com/?ygyg0qb4i1q4vxc

copy the whole folder (Android) to /opt/qtlockscreen/
copy (QtLockscreen.ini) to /home/user/.config/sakya/
copy (Clockopia.ttf) and (DroidSans.ttf) to /usr/share/fonts/

then killall qtlockscreen
Great stuff!

But for some reason the Wifi-icon doesn't show. Any idea why?

I made a 24 hour version of this, with the nessecary adjusting of positions. I attached the .ini for anyone who's interested.
Attached Files
File Type: zip QtLockscreen_Android.ini.zip (1.9 KB, 136 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to chipper For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Finding some n9 lockscreen wallpaper, they looks nice.
but cant be found until now...

Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
Finding some n9 lockscreen wallpaper, they looks nice.
but cant be found until now...
Tweak this,

The Following User Says Thank You to kishanW For This Useful Post:

Tags
play'n_share