Notices

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
Originally Posted by fcrochik View Post
On the official maemo pr1.3 image works. I haven't tried with the CSSU.
Can confirm portrait mode works with CSSU installed. The widget as well as MC1 and MC2.

On the official maemo pr1.3 image works. I haven't tried with the CSSU.
This is what I saw in portrait mode.
It remains landscape so not all the contacts are shown on the screen.

Also, it doesn't work with "Custom your ringtone" application right?
I want to custom the ringtone both for groups and some specific contacts. Is it possible?

Thanks for the quick reply )) fcrochik
Attached Images

Last edited by similize; 2011-09-06 at 02:48.

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by similize View Post

I want to custom the ringtone both for groups and some specific contacts. Is it possible?

That is actually quite "interesting". The group buttons should never be where they are on your print screen. They are always on the "longer" side of the screen and just the images rotate on the same place.

Have you installed any packages that change the number of desktops, how desktops/applications rotate or anything like this?

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

That is actually quite "interesting". The group buttons should never be where they are on your print screen. They are always on the "longer" side of the screen and just the images rotate on the same place.

Have you installed any packages that change the number of desktops, how desktops/applications rotate or anything like this?
If it's only the images that will rotate, then the rotation setting is fine. But just as you see, the whole widget will rotate to remain landscape. I didn't install anything that change the number of desktops. The only thing I installed about desktop is this http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...99#post1078799
Other applications work fine!

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Netherlands
fcrochik

with the new CSSU update mycontacts rotating on mine desktop as they should be doing. hen i have an application witch i don't want to turn i put it on the blacklist. I have tried to put de application on de blacklist so it wound't turn. You have an idea what to put on de the blacklist of the transions.ini. The same as similize had. Have tried mycontacts,mycontacts.sh,mycontacts.desktop

thx

Last edited by EyeVisions; 2011-10-13 at 14:22.

Originally Posted by EyeVisions View Post
fcrochik

with the new CSSU update mycontacts rotating on mine desktop as they should be doing. hen i have an application witch i don't want to turn i put it on the blacklist. I have tried to put de application on de blacklist so it wound't turn. You have an idea what to put on de the blacklist of the transions.ini. The same as similize had. Have tried mycontacts,mycontacts.sh,mycontacts.desktop

thx
I assume you are talking about the widget on the desktop, right?
I will have to reimage my device and test - he is in need of some TLC but I haven't had the time and don't have a fully functional replacement for it yet.

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by similize View Post

The same is happening on my phone. I have 6 screens enabled (out of 9)

Is there a way to make the mycontacts start only as the applet/widget but not the phone like app ?

The Following User Says Thank You to colchaodemola For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
Will this app be available for Nokai N9 (Harmattan), please?
Thanks!

Originally Posted by noiseless View Post
Will this app be available for Nokai N9 (Harmattan), please?
Thanks!
What MyContacts features would you like to see on Harmattan?

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
For Maemo/N900: