Active Topics

Originally Posted by prankster View Post
i offend to the term ''retired'' ,overclocking gives you more than 1GH,cssu gives you fast experience,customization gives you a new feel every time you look at your lockscreen,qbw /fm transmitter/battery and speed patch and what not,it is the one and only N900 my friend & wait we still got loads of things in WIP state for N900.so its all on baby !!
ye ,you may say it could be nothing without sucha wonderful community
I am sorry, I did not mean to indicate that your N900 is old of age.

I retired mine because after having an unexpected a bath, it did not work very well. Wi-Fi, bluetooth, GPS were not working. 3G were working only sporadically. And the thing would only turn on when connected to a charger. Plus the battery ran hot.

It's not retired because it's outdated, it's retired because it's not very functional any more. As I said... I've loved and lost.

My N900 is definitely the best hardware investment I've ever made. =)
(and I've bought a lot of hardware).
The N900 is the first smartphone I've kept longer than 6 months

The Following User Says Thank You to NokiaRocks For This Useful Post:
if the usb cable didnt fail on them, gah had my new one 3 damn days! and its fell out already! ='[

gav

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
Originally Posted by shaddam View Post
if the usb cable didnt fail on them, gah had my new one 3 damn days! and its fell out already! ='[

gav
People who regret buying N900 are long gone. Here is a very select group of fanboys that are clinging hard to their devolving hardware.

No regrets at all.

Works best.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
If only it supported AT&T's network with full 3G speeds... EDGE is not a great speed to surf the web.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
If I may, I would like to ask something quite similar as to what OP asked. Would you regret buying an N900 today?

I might buy 1 in a few days, but I would like some feedback from the active community.

I´m 100% open-source fanatic, which is the strongest point I have towards the N900.

Thanx!

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Pune, India
..lol..other Nokia phones maybe... but Nokia N900, the more I use.. the more I like it..

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by darksurfer View Post
If I may, I would like to ask something quite similar as to what OP asked. Would you regret buying an N900 today?

I might buy 1 in a few days, but I would like some feedback from the active community.

I´m 100% open-source fanatic, which is the strongest point I have towards the N900.

Thanx!
i wont regret buying N900 even today, its still the best, especially since you are open source fanatic.

Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
I regret my buying decision more and more. I should have bought TWO so I had a spare!!

The Following User Says Thank You to JohnLF For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n900