Active Topics

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gaffney, South Carolina, USA
Hello,

As much as it pains me to do so, I am forced to sell my beloved n900 due to asinine financial circumstances.

As far as I am aware, there are no blemishes whatsoever on this device as I have been careful to keep it protected and out of harms way.

It comes with all original accessories along with an extra battery and battery charger.

The device is in perfect working order, no screen blemishes, USB port is work and not loose in any way. Presently running MeeGo 1.2 Community Edition, I can on purchase re-flash the phone back to factory defaults if wanted.

Selling: The phone, Case, Extra Battery and Accessories cost a total for ~$350. I will cover shipping. US Destination's only, Paypal only. Nicodeimous@gmail.com

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Why did you start this out with the exact same two sentences that I used in my previous post about selling my own n900? -_-;

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
He probably likes your linguistic skills

The Following User Says Thank You to XiliX For This Useful Post:
Posts: 124 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gaffney, South Carolina, USA
Why not use a good phrase again and you summed it up so well.

Willing to sell it for 275 if anyone's interested.

Posts: 332 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago
I am interested, but it would be international delivery to Trinidad. I'd pay the extra.
  • two magic OTG USB adapters
  • crossed fingers