dont know if a bug has been entered or even if anyone else has experienced this...and im not going to search through hundreds of pages to see...(so all you nasty forum members back off)...
but using cssu (the latest) im experiencing "ghost" image of last photo taken when you open the camera ui. very bad experience for me after taking naughty photos of a certain lady(lol). i go to take some new photos and when i open the ui..there her photo was for a split second in all her glory...even though the ui hadnt been used in a couple of days...
i have been able to replicate this every time.
ideas? known issue? fix?

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by Sekou718 View Post
dont know if a bug has been entered or even if anyone else has experienced this...and im not going to search through hundreds of pages to see...(so all you nasty forum members back off)...
but using cssu (the latest) im experiencing "ghost" image of last photo taken when you open the camera ui. very bad experience for me after taking naughty photos of a certain lady(lol). i go to take some new photos and when i open the ui..there her photo was for a split second in all her glory...even though the ui hadnt been used in a couple of days...
i have been able to replicate this every time.
ideas? known issue? fix?
This thread is for the configuration application and not for the CSSU in general.

Since i've already replied; If you overclock use higher voltage levels. It is common in that case to mess up writing.

Please post your answers to the relevant threads though.

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
i am unable to remove background shadows from desktop icons whcih reappeared after installing cssu. These are greyed out in the 'Theme Customiser' so am unable to unselect it.

any idea?

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by afaq View Post
i am unable to remove background shadows from desktop icons whcih reappeared after installing cssu. These are greyed out in the 'Theme Customiser' so am unable to unselect it.

any idea?
are you talking about something like that?
http://www.nokian900applications.com...ur-nokia-n900/

is this again an off topic discussion?

I have a humble request. Since this thread is under the "Development" section which is OS-agnostic but apparently applies only to the N900, would it be possible to retitle the thread? Maybe it could have Maemo5 or something in the title? Diablo has a community SSU. It's possible that Harmattan will one day for those that will continue to prefer it to pure MeeGo. Thanks for your consideration!

Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
This thread is for the configuration application and not for the CSSU in general.

Since i've already replied; If you overclock use higher voltage levels. It is common in that case to mess up writing.

Please post your answers to the relevant threads though.
Yes you are right i just noticed when i went to check for an answer on the actual cssu thread and couldn't find my post.. sorry for that.

Originally Posted by buurmas View Post
I have a humble request. Since this thread is under the "Development" section which is OS-agnostic but apparently applies only to the N900, would it be possible to retitle the thread? Maybe it could have Maemo5 or something in the title? Diablo has a community SSU. It's possible that Harmattan will one day for those that will continue to prefer it to pure MeeGo. Thanks for your consideration!
Sure, added a (Maemo 5) at the end of the thread title.

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
FYI, uploaded a new version in devel - 2.4-1

Changes:
Added support for CSSU version 20.2010.36-maemo16.
* added new blurless_saturation variable
* added new scroll_vertical gconf entry

If there are more options available please let me know and I will add them.

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
FYI, uploaded a new version in devel - 2.4-1

Changes:
Added support for CSSU version 20.2010.36-maemo16.
* added new blurless_saturation variable
* added new scroll_vertical gconf entry

If there are more options available please let me know and I will add them.
After installing the new update here is what i'm facing:

Code:
Reading the configuration settings gave a FATAL ERROR while loading. Not all the settings are available.

Exiting..
Also can you add option to blacklist apps to stay in landscape mode??

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boemien For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Boemien View Post
After installing the new update here is what i'm facing:

Code:
Reading the configuration settings gave a FATAL ERROR while loading. Not all the settings are available.

Exiting..
Also can you add option to blacklist apps to stay in landscape mode??
Either some option is missing from the configuration file or you are using a them that has it's own transitions.ini file.

If you are not using a special theme then execute this in xterm to load a new transitions.ini file
Note, it will be the default shipped with the new CSSU.

Code:
sudo /opt/CSSUfeatures/updateTransitions copyDefault
If you are using a theme you will need to add manually the missing options in the transitions file.

About the blacklist, I'll wait for it to get stabilised (an update is coming - MAGs words) and in the meantime will think of something to make it easy for me and the users to add/remove programs.

Last edited by Saturn; 2011-09-07 at 23:24. Reason: added info about themes

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post: