Posts: 92 | Thanked: 238 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Damn, retailer price in Finland looks not be any cheaper than flagship store's (price was updated from yesterday's 999,99€):

http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/produ...lin-16GB-musta

But it might still drop a bit, one can hope...

The Following User Says Thank You to JiiHoo For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
^ Yeah wider retail pricing always drops way below the RRP.
The RRP is not a good starting point though, I was hoping for much lower.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
I'm not obsessed, I have a life outside the N9 believe me, woo!

It's just that 90% of the stuff you write makes no sense whatsoever.
And the only stuff that ever *kinda* does, is stuff you parrot based on what someone else has said.

Plus you often contradict yourself from one day to the next.
It's like your two or three different lobotomised personalities
You spend every day on this thread from the minute you wake up to the last thing at night and anyone can see by the times and frequents of your posting on this thread, sometimes i have seen 3 or more posts in a row with just about everything anyone could ever find about the N9 on the internet and you say you have a life outside of the device.... WOW your derranged you really are.

Go check your own history !! your so weird i am not even going to reply to any more of your shite.

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by JiiHoo View Post
Damn, retailer price in Finland looks not be any cheaper than flagship store's (price was updated from yesterday's 999,99€):

http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/produ...lin-16GB-musta

But it might still drop a bit, one can hope...
They are just updating the prices to match the now best known prices (and incidentally,it should help them to catch more preorders than gigantti, which is still listing N9 for 999e)

The actual final price will be whatever it happens to be when the phone actually is available.

The Nokia flagship store prices of 699e should be the highest you will see (even Sonera can't be so insane as to try to sell it for 50e more than Nokia)

The Following User Says Thank You to mooglez For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
You spend every day on this thread fom the minute you wake up to the last thing at night and anyone can see by the times and frequents of your posting on this thread, sometimes i have seen 3 or more posts in a row with just about everything anyone could ever find about the N9 on the internet and you say you have a life outside of the device.... WOW your derranged you really are.

Go check your own history !! your so weird i am not even going to reply to any more of your ********.
Not really, some folk can squeeze bucket-loads into a day ya know.
TBH, by the content of your posts, you're definitely the weirder & more deranged person.

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by mooglez View Post
They are just updating the prices to match the now best known prices (and incidentally,it should help them to catch more preorders than gigantti, which is still listing N9 for 999e)

The actual final price will be whatever it happens to be when the phone actually is available.

The Nokia flagship store prices of 699e should be the highest you will see (even Sonera can't be so insane as to try to sell it for 50e more than Nokia)
Finnish operators:
Soneras monthly price 25€ for 16G, 30€ for 64G.
http://www.sonera.fi/puhelin+ja+liit...limet/nokia+n9

DNA monthly 25€ 16G.
http://www.dna.fi/verkkokauppa/puhel...t/Default.aspx

No prices from Elisa/Saunalahti yet.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hihu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Nokia retail stores have now apparently received display units! My friend who works at a official Nokia retail store posted this status about an hour back:
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eMiL For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
guys between dont under estimate the powers of N9/meego ,it is being tortured by devs ,take a closer look at this video ,gosh it is really something which deserves more than some one could think .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-WWo...layer_embedded

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
TBH, by the content of your posts, you're definitely the weirder & more deranged person.
This will be my last reply to your insanity.

I have just scrolled through all 20 pages of your history and the entirety of your 838 posts consist entirely of the N9 and you reckon you do not have a problem of obsession????.

I dare anyone to look through your history and IF they can find just ONE of your 838 posts non N9 related then they deserve a medal for findng it.

Man your one weirdo if i ever saw one and i hope you got your mummy there when you get your N9 because hell you in for one hell of a let down.

Concluded.

Last edited by abill_uk; 2011-09-13 at 09:01.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Wot?
Are you srsly arguing for eldar as an even partially decent source of info?
You've got to be kidding me.

*EDIT*
My bad....
The point you were making is that even he's better than the clear-cut yes/no answers we're still not getting from Nokia WRT hw/sw/support etc.
I guess I kinda partially agree with that, but it's a stretch.
Yeah, kinda the point was that Elop--the CEO--seems to be EVEN LESS reliable than someone spouting rumors and guesses. Seriously! I could communicate to you unwashed mendicants far, far better than Elop the CEO Flop can.

Of course this forum will (or at least the MeeGo forum) be around for a few more years.
There will still be a community of users around the N900/N9/N950.

Like Der... Were you dropped on your head as baby or something?
I think the challenge there, and the point he's probably making--certainly I would be making--is that funding isn't going to last forever and there'll be less and less reason to have a Maemo.org for sure--and MeeGo.org isn't a particularly good place for end-users... sooo... there's that.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
This will be my last reply to your insanity.

I have just scrolled through all 20 pages of your history and the entirety of your 838 posts consist entirely of the N9 and you reckon you do not have a problem of obsession????.

I dare anyone to look through your history and IF they can find just ONE of your 838 posts non N9 related then they deserve a medal for findng it.

Man your one weirdo if i ever saw one and i hope you got your mummy there when you get your N9 because hell you in for one hell of a let down.

Concluded.
Guys guys... settle down. I love you both equally. No need to fight--you're just going to kiss and make up later anyway.

Originally Posted by eMiL View Post
Nokia retail stores have now apparently received display units! My friend who works at a official Nokia retail store posted this status about an hour back:
That's right, folks! You can now look at what you CANNOT (unavailable in most places) or WILL NOT ($$$++) buy! ...also... STILL not released. Just an important footnote. heheh
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????