Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
Yes, but it was removed the same day because it was taken out of the blue.
So you call that some random nokia fans?

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
So you call that some random nokia fans?
Yes, but overenthusiastic and sloppy Nokia employees is maybe more correct. Point is, the count-down was removed immediately because it was incorrect. Therefore the date September 23 was also in error - obviously.

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ holland

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Yes, but overenthusiastic and sloppy Nokia employees is maybe more correct. Point is, the count-down was removed immediately because it was incorrect. Therefore the date September 23 was also in error - obviously.
So where is the official comment regarding the 4th October? Made up by some random nokia Microsoft fan?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 568 | Thanked: 969 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by hayman View Post
nou they say 20-9-11

http://www.pcworldme.net/2011/09/18/...kia-n9-launch/
The link you reference is pretty clear that this is not a release date - just another "hey, here's a phone you can't buy which we don't want to sell you".

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shallimus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
don't you guys remember how the n900 release date slipped from Sept 18 to late November (?)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to afaq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
You want an official date, here's one ... ^^

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dtergens For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Seriously, I don't get this. The 23 September was a random Swedish date made up by some random Swedish Nokia fans. I have never seen any real official date until now. October 3 is an official date. It may be off by 3-4 days (+-) who knows, but it's still an official date, a date in which Nokia has promised Telenor they can start sending devices to customers. IMO the date is certain within 95% and you can pre order from just about any place now. Not every reseller will get them in time, that's for sure, but Telenor will
no it was NOT. It was Nokia sweden representant Klas Ström and he maybe took the date without actually know.

In eather case 23 is probadly not correct anymore. Klas is just not saying anything about it anymore. probadly cause Nokia global got pissed about what he said and also the downcounter at nokia se was removed...

but anyway if 23 is not official I just ask you why 3 october is? as I stated before there is so many version in sweden atm about release date all operators listing different dates...

my guess is still some may have it in mid/end october and massproduced in november for those willing to not preorder...

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
So where is the official comment regarding the 4th October? Made up by some random nokia Microsoft fan?
As I said, I haven't seen any official release date before now. So I have no clue what you are talking about. Microsoft fan - where ??

As I said, I haven't seen any official release date before now. So I have no clue what you are talking about. Microsoft fan - where ??
... I have never seen any real official date until now. October 3 is an official date. It may be off by 3-4 days (+-) who knows, but it's still an official date, a date in which Nokia has promised Telenor they can start sending devices to customers....

Go and check the mirror

Last edited by Dave999; 2011-09-19 at 20:55.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????