I would recommend shorting their stock.

if google mucks up their android offering, people will look for linux alternatives i.e. meego. that's the only hope i see for meego growing really large in a short time.

hope LG launch a new phone with meego. Really after using n900 , I was looking for new options , a new phone, after lot of consideration and careful thinking , I decided to choose pre with web os. That was looking closer to n900. Now one more option came to an end. So I am supporting cordia more .

Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
This seems to be a trendy tactic with these Chiefs:

"The Pre 3 was released on August 17 in the United Kingdom. On 18 August, HP announced that it would be discontinuing all WebOS devices"
That's better than Nokia. Elop said to discontinue MeeGo before they release N9.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delmar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
And now Apotheker has been replaced and HP has a new CEO. Not suprising since HP lost 47% of value during his year as CEO. HP names Meg Whitman new President and CEO, gives Leo Apotheker the boot.

Now, if only another CEO that caused loss of 48% value in his first 12 months could also be fired...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rauha For This Useful Post:
Actually, now that MS decided to go with the tile interface crap for Windows 8, a lot of people might eventually switch to WP7.