Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Finland
Actually it would be nice to launch some kind of small gif animation on collisions. Hammer hits the ground -> sand animation. Objects touch -> Batman and Robin style of 'Baaaaang' animation etc.

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Finland
I had one feature idea and I actually 70% implemented it on January. Due to lack of time I had to forget the implementation. Currently you can load Tomiphy boards (xml files) and good old Vexed boards. Third idea was to capture an image with built-in camera and the captured image is taken automatically as a background.

You could use this feature for example when waiting for a bus. If there is some person that you don't like you can take an image from him and start having fun. Like building a swing set from his ears. Or using a catapult to throw objects to his nose. You get the idea

That's great work. I have used Tomiku to creat sudoku and it works successfully. I will use Tomiphy later. Thank you so much for your great instruction.

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Turkiye
where is the hildonmm package??

Originally Posted by McLightning View Post
where is the hildonmm package??
Go to the authors page http://aivokyyti.net/maemo/ scroll down to the install (OS2008) section and follow the instructions there.

I've installed libhildonmm as per the instructions, but running tomiphy still reports
Code:
~ $ tomiphy
tomiphy: error while loading shared libraries: libhildonmm-1.0.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Last edited by gowen; 2009-09-26 at 06:47.

it is possible to get this working again on our n900?