Active Topics

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guffaw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
What an big idiot is trying to SPAM TMO with sport stuff? We dont need external spammers we doing it best ourself

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
Nokia N9 unboxing in Arabic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0IFrN6lJOE

I love the Cyan version and it comes with cyan plastic cover.

The phone is made in china.

It seems he is going to make 9 videos in total in 9 days to review the phone .

If someone can translate the video for the rest of TMO members , it would be great

PS, NOKIA PLEASE RELEASE THE DAMN PHONE !!!!

Last edited by SR90; 2011-09-25 at 22:54.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SR90 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by SR90 View Post
Nokia N9 unboxing in Arabic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0IFrN6lJOE

I love the Cyan version and it comes with cyan plastic cover.

The phone is made in china.

It seems he is going to make 9 videos in total in 9 days to review the phone .

If someone can translate the video for the rest of TMO members , it would be great

PS, NOKIA PLEASE RELEASE THE DAMN PHONE !!!!
naah have too wait to 2012 if your not the lucky guy get the one that will be released this week...

Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
It's happen all over the world. It's never fair to lose money. What do you think the German people says if the banks don't handle the lost loan and the government have to save Greece which can't be saved? Nokia is small money compered to this. These money could be used to send a free n9 to every human on the planet...Or even better free doner to everyone.
10 000 million dollar per year is the weapon industry making on WAR. I guees elop is good guy if we see it that way....

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ P.A.
Originally Posted by fw190 View Post
Maybe it's ok for you. I'm a writer and while working on a text when the vk pops out I am unable to see more than 2 3 or 4 lines so hk is a must for me if I'm supposed to work on my phone with some ammount of comfort. Ofcorse it's doable but it's all about comfort and help of my every day life
Sucks for you....

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
naah have too wait to 2012 if your not the lucky guy get the one that will be released this week...
Im going to get it as soon as it will be released but it seems it is not releasing at all !!!! That's why we are all here ...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SR90 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 114 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Greece
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
10 000 million dollar per year is the weapon industry making on WAR. I guees elop is good guy if we see it that way....
Ten billion dollars per year? I think you're too low by an order of magnitude or three.

The Following User Says Thank You to giorgosmit For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by joelus View Post
The real deciding factor for me though is the lack of a physical keyboard. I understand the N9 is designed to be used easily with one hand (and it is) but I couldn't type a single line with the virtual keyboard, without making mistakes. To be fair, it's probably something you get used to, and I'm used to the N900 keyboard, but I found the keyboard on the N9 cramped and hard to use. If all you're ever going to type is tweets, sms texts and facebook status updates, it may be ok. The NFC with the 360 speaker worked well, I was suitably impressed! I'll hang on to my N900 for now though.
What concerns me with the lack of a keyboard is the use of numbers and punctuation.
I know it's only a text, but i'm accustomed to using proper punctuation quickly and easily with the long hold method on the n900.

On another note did you guys see eldar tweeted that there would only be 92,000 n9's made (i had thought he said that about the 950)?
According to the tweet i think it was made on the sept 20th (could be wrong i know nothing about tweeting)
Not sure he did the math before making that tweet.
With about 22 launch countries, that would only be around 4200 phones per country.
Not even enough to justify the shipping cost.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcar302 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jcar302 View Post
What concerns me with the lack of a keyboard is the use of numbers and punctuation.
I know it's only a text, but i'm accustomed to using proper punctuation quickly and easily with the long hold method on the n900.

On another note did you guys see eldar tweeted that there would only be 92,000 n9's made (i had thought he said that about the 950)?
According to the tweet i think it was made on the sept 20th (could be wrong i know nothing about tweeting)
Not sure he did the math before making that tweet.
With about 22 launch countries, that would only be around 4200 phones per country.
Not even enough to justify the shipping cost.
i confirmed today with employees of a Nokia store. The n9 run will be around 90 thousand. And only about 1000 to 1500 units will be shipped to Brasil, and it will barely fullfil pre orders.
Microsoft must have pressed Nokia to produce as little as possible.

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????