Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
Sorry for offtopic, but what is N950 DSP stock clock?
I don't know the answer, sorry.

My website

GitHub

Originally Posted by I_like_beans View Post
I have cuteTube-QML version 1.1.1 and Xtube version 0.4.1-2 and those options no longer work. I cant seem to find any other current information on the search options available.
I removed support for Xtube in an earlier release.

My website

GitHub

Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I removed support for Xtube in an earlier release.
Does that include all adult content, or only xTube ?

Marxian, let me ask you again pertaining the symbian port, did you send it to Nokia Store?

And if you did, did you put a price tag on it? I think it should be paid, it is just too good to be given for free on a platform like symbian.

Originally Posted by I_like_beans View Post
Does that include all adult content, or only xTube ?
Yes. Xtube is the package that provides access to the content.

My website

GitHub

Originally Posted by jotoco View Post
Marxian, let me ask you again pertaining the symbian port, did you send it to Nokia Store?

And if you did, did you put a price tag on it? I think it should be paid, it is just too good to be given for free on a platform like symbian.
I haven't submitted it yet. There are still some things to be tweaked and improved, such as split-screen keyboard input etc. Qt on Symbian is not quite as straightforward as on Meego-Harmattan.

You can see an early demo of the Symbian version at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq_jAnfulVg

My website

GitHub

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
great new stuff, bro
still my favorite youtube app.

...but it seems I can't post on facebook anymore. I only get a black screen.
what should I do?

Originally Posted by NightShift79 View Post
great new stuff, bro
still my favorite youtube app.

...but it seems I can't post on facebook anymore. I only get a black screen.
what should I do?
Do you have the latest CSSU installed? I think facebook has a problem with the browser user agent that is used by the newer Qt libraries distributed with the CSSU. I recall some discussion about this in the Sociality thread. I think MAG has asked facebook to add the user agent to their list, but I don't know of the current status.

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2011-10-03 at 16:08.

hi marxian!

given that maemo is on it's way out, but i'd like to keep my n900 for a good few years, is there anyway for me to change the youtube download url in cutetubeqml if youtube change things as they've done in the past?

i just have this fear that if you ever abondon maemo too, i'll be stuck with this rolls royce that won't start ...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marbleuser For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by marbleuser View Post
hi marxian!

given that maemo is on it's way out, but i'd like to keep my n900 for a good few years, is there anyway for me to change the youtube download url in cutetubeqml if youtube change things as they've done in the past?

i just have this fear that if you ever abondon maemo too, i'll be stuck with this rolls royce that won't start ...
Yes, but you would need to recompile the application afterwards, because the url-grabbing code is written in C++. I don't think that you need to worry, though. I'm keeping my N900, too.

My website

GitHub

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube