Active Topics

Poll: Delet the values from the speedpatch?
Poll Options
Delet the values from the speedpatch?

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
Originally Posted by karam View Post
@zurrain101

then :
Code:
sudo gainroot
leafpad /opt/dbus-scripts/cpu_sleep
and search for work STOP
change it to CONT

and save

tell me what if that problem is gone
although i'm not having that problem my self
ok i will tell and will report the result. this changes the patch to the previous one yeah?

karam i can say that the black screen problem is gone but i have read the thread and noticed that people are getting the database problems. i used to get them like every month. this might sound crazy but after the update of battery patch i get it every day and clean it every day and same again. i ignored it first but after reading the posts i thought im getting these every day why? after the battery patch update only. IT would be really helpful for me and some others if please u could only post the previous deb file. it WAS DEFINETLY THE BEST FOR ME. i know ur not getting the error but different n900s have different reactions. karam ican 100percent guarantee that these problems came from the update of the patch. i would reallyt really appreciate if u could tell me how to revert to the previous patch. thanks again for ur continious and good work.
peace

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Netherlands
@karam

After reflash mine N900 and installing multiboot i can get speedpatch to work. everytime i got the error in xterm. changed started on hildon-desktop but also that didn't solve the problem. Also no old speedpatch file is in the events;d folder.
Is it a know problem with multiboot? i run out of ideas

thx

Posts: 184 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ sjdm,bulacan,philippines
Originally Posted by zurrain101 View Post
karam i can say that the black screen problem is gone but i have read the thread and noticed that people are getting the database problems. i used to get them like every month. this might sound crazy but after the update of battery patch i get it every day and clean it every day and same again. i ignored it first but after reading the posts i thought im getting these every day why? after the battery patch update only. IT would be really helpful for me and some others if please u could only post the previous deb file. it WAS DEFINETLY THE BEST FOR ME. i know ur not getting the error but different n900s have different reactions. karam ican 100percent guarantee that these problems came from the update of the patch. i would reallyt really appreciate if u could tell me how to revert to the previous patch. thanks again for ur continious and good work.
peace
which version of batterypatch works well on your device?
mine works well with the batterypatch with script, not the .deb file.

the previous version works the best. 1.98 i think. the one that is newest causes these problems. the previous version was the best for my n900

im asking for the deb file because i want to revert back to the previous version of the patch which i cant find in fapman coz it has a new update ,

yes.i want to revert back too. its 1.9-7.
BACKUPMENU

The Following User Says Thank You to trisha02 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
1.9-8 is working fine on mine no probs here. must be ok for some N900's but not for others.

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by zurrain101 View Post
im asking for the deb file because i want to revert back to the previous version of the patch which i cant find in fapman coz it has a new update ,
try this (if I remember correctly):
Code:
apt-get install batterypatch=1.9-8
Maybe you'll have to add --force or -f as option.

Last edited by algiz; 2011-10-16 at 15:18.

/home/user # apt-get install batterypatch=1.9-8
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Version '1.9-8' for 'batterypatch' was not found
/home/user #
BACKUPMENU

Tags
autobrick, awesome-script, do no install, f***epitaph, install it now, perfect_ n900, script-a-brick, very safe