Posts: 405 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by scapegoat845 View Post
Expansys USA prices are live... & insane
Convert those to GBP and they're verging on the bargainous
They still appear to have fabricated the Cyan and Magenta 64gb variants though

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by sixracer View Post
Hello All.

For those in North America who would like the N9, I suggest we all request Newegg.com carry the phone. Hopefully if they see potential to sell many devices they will place a large order from Nokia.

http://secure.newegg.com/FeedBack/ShallWeCarry.aspx
Did my part. And yes... Expansys is out of their blinking mind.

Told you I didn't want to pay their premium.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
For that amount of money...its worth checking out Helsinki babes....and at least feel like you can justify the purchase with a trip to a place you never been to

I am thinking of pulling the trigger and getting the cyan 16Gb from expansys.......

I wonder how good they are with returns? If I cant connect to my work email, I will have to return it.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ P.A.
Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
I am thinking of pulling the trigger and getting the cyan 16Gb from expansys.......

I wonder how good they are with returns? If I cant connect to my work email, I will have to return it.
Mobile city online has better prices than Expansys. Still to rich for my blood tho...

And... today was a weird *** update.

16gb Black and Cyan aren't going to be in anybody's hands to buy for at least a week. They just hadn't received enough stock as of yet. 64gb Black N9's aren't showing up until (wait for it) possibly late November.

TelCel has 16gb Magenta, but not looking like they will sell until end of this month. The rumor is still that they will brand the lock screen with that weird dashed "T" that comprises their logo.

Dubai, they have all of the colors and the prices are somewhat reasonable. Malaysia still has the absolute best price(s) though.

I've been in contact with Mobicity.com.au - needing to send in passport, driver license, et al... that's pretty invasive in my view. I understand that they are trying to avoid fraud; find a better system though.

Today sucked. I expected a true soft launch in Mexico with all of the numbers and stock as well as prices known by now.

No such luck. Bleh.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Seriously... all this for a fecking phone. You'd be better off just getting a cheap flip-phone and a netbook, for the price and trouble this is worth.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Seriously... all this for a fecking phone. You'd be better off just getting a cheap flip-phone and a netbook, for the price and trouble this is worth.
You dont understand male passion. Its like hunting for a female you want, and you will get her regardless of cost!!!

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
And... today was a weird *** update.

16gb Black and Cyan aren't going to be in anybody's hands to buy for at least a week. They just hadn't received enough stock as of yet. 64gb Black N9's aren't showing up until (wait for it) possibly late November.

TelCel has 16gb Magenta, but not looking like they will sell until end of this month. The rumor is still that they will brand the lock screen with that weird dashed "T" that comprises their logo.

Dubai, they have all of the colors and the prices are somewhat reasonable. Malaysia still has the absolute best price(s) though.

I've been in contact with Mobicity.com.au - needing to send in passport, driver license, et al... that's pretty invasive in my view. I understand that they are trying to avoid fraud; find a better system though.

Today sucked. I expected a true soft launch in Mexico with all of the numbers and stock as well as prices known by now.

No such luck. Bleh.
I am waiting to hear from my friend with Dubai connections. She will talk to me tonite......

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
It's really no trouble. I asked my contacts, we already call each other regularly anyway... it's just the whole process of getting it.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
depression, nokia n9, purchase, the elop flop