Originally Posted by dansus View Post
After the Pre3 madness, not sure if can do this again so soon. Shoes on the other foot this time, looks like UK stock is going to be hard to find.

May have to call in a favour from a new friend whos the proud owner of a UK Pre3..
Hey, just buy one from the Swedish shop, £495 (plus del, $28). I ordered mine on Sunday, its being shipped as we speak.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrisp7 For This Useful Post:
Here's the reply i got.

Thanks for your message and order inquiries! We do appreciate your interest in our products.

NOKIA N9 64GB White is available for just 410usd including the ship charges.

NOKIA N9 64GB White are GUARANTEED 100% authentic and is shipped in factory,BRAND NEW condition with ALL manufacturer documentation and packaging.

Shipping: Usually ships within 2-3 business days.We ships via FedEx insured second-day air delivery.and we ship worldwide,

Note that We take great care to ensure that you receive your order imperfect condition.Each Product is meticulously inspected for any faults or imperfections prior to dispatch.

Note:Our company is currently run a promo if buy any products upto 5units you will get 1unit for free

Our company accept Via Western Union Money Transfer from 1unit to 10units and Bank Transfer for bulk order and our company is located in England (United Kingdom)

We do pride ourselves on our personal service and attention to detail, we are very aware that customer satisfaction is vital to our business and you can be assured that we take this very seriously.We take great care to ensure that you receive your order in perfect condition. Each Product is meticulously inspected for any faults or imperfections prior to dispatch.

So do get back as soon as possible with your full shipping address and upon your response we shall forward the details with which you will send the money.

Regards !!!

I didn't know they did a white N9?

Posts: 568 | Thanked: 969 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by xRobby View Post
NOKIA N9 64GB White are GUARANTEED 100% authentic and is shipped in factory,BRAND NEW condition with ALL manufacturer documentation and packaging.

Note:Our company is currently run a promo if buy any products upto 5units you will get 1unit for free

Our company accept Via Western Union Money Transfer from 1unit to 10units and Bank Transfer for bulk order and our company is located in England (United Kingdom)

We do pride ourselves on our personal service and attention to detail, we are very aware that customer satisfaction is vital to our business and you can be assured that we take this very seriously.We take great care to ensure that you receive your order in perfect condition. Each Product is meticulously inspected for any faults or imperfections prior to dispatch.

So do get back as soon as possible with your full shipping address and upon your response we shall forward the details with which you will send the money.

Regards !!!

I didn't know they did a white N9?
Ahahahahahahahaha!

Originally Posted by George Agdgdgwngo
Gooooood afternoon Madam! I just need your sort code and account number. Also, is there any password on the bank account.

Originally Posted by ecrater scam artist
We are located in England (United Kingdom)
Classic 419 style; for some reason they always put the country in brackets after a place name.

Also: less than £250 for a cyan 64GB N9 (has anyone got those?) when everyone else has black 64GB only - on backorder - for US$750+.

Lest there be any doubt: this IS a scam.

Please consider editing your original post to clearly mark it as such (saying there's a thin chance they're legit isn't quite strong enough for my taste).

Last edited by shallimus; 2011-10-25 at 14:53.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shallimus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by shallimus View Post

Please consider editing your original post to clearly mark it as such (saying there's a thin chance they're legit isn't quite strong enough for my taste).
With out a 100% guarentee that it's a scam. I will not say that it isn't legitimate.

Originally Posted by xRobby View Post
With out a 100% guarentee that it's a scam. I will not say that it isn't legitimate.
So what is it that gives you that warm fuzzy feeling about these guys? Is it:
  • Less than half price N9 64GB!
  • Colour/model combo available nowhere else
  • Payment by Western Union/bank transfer only
  • Buy 5 get 1 free (pretty awesome deal - given how low their prices are, their margins must be fantastic to give such a great deal!)
  • Eager, poorly written email with one paragraph copy/pasted twice
  • Website built using "free ecommerce online store builder"
  • What google has to say about ecrater

...or something else?

Remember that N9 64GB are harder to find than a mermaid's toenail clippings right now.

It is a scam. It is not legitimate. 100% certain. No doubt. Please explain how the list above does not constitute proof (the price alone is enough).

Last edited by shallimus; 2011-10-25 at 15:03.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shallimus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
No white N9 at all (except some Nokia prototype, not for sale).
No N9 64Gb of any color except black (see Nokia models list).

I really would not buy 5 N9 64Gb White, no matter the price

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to erendorn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 334 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by chrisp7 View Post
Hey, just buy one from the Swedish shop, £495 (plus del, $28). I ordered mine on Sunday, its being shipped as we speak.
without searching (lazy i know ) could you link the site please ?

FedEx tells me my N9 is at Hong Kong Airport.

The Following User Says Thank You to shallimus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 106 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Corfe Castle, Dorset, UK
I have family visiting Dubai early next month, is it as easy as walking into the Nokia store and buying one, sim free, unlocked?

Hugh

Originally Posted by moepda View Post
without searching (lazy i know ) could you link the site please ?
Well the cheapest is this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nokia-N9-1...item5646b5d3af
..and its in the UK

(£500 inc del)

However the one I ordered from is:

http://www.clickok.se/PartDetail.aspx?q=p:4233464

(£516 inc del) - however better for insurance purposes as from an actual shop! (thats how i justify it to myself)

The Following User Says Thank You to chrisp7 For This Useful Post:

Tags
dupe thread, pls merge