Help needed!

I've been changing the color of my screensaver clock (instructions found in a thread here). Everything had been working OK until my latest try with color: #8B7D6B

As usual I replaced the css file (it's my 5th color test) but this time my N9 won't boot anymore!!! Haha I miss nandroid backup ;-)

It starts booting, sometimes it even gets to the SIM PIN but it bootloops each time.

What have I done wrong, what can I do? Pleeeaaase!

Thanks!

Update:

I let it reboot for a while and it's now telling me it rebooted too many times :-) !

It says to reflash the software so I guess I have to find out how to do that now. Any pointers are welcome!

Update2:

Fixed! Was scared for a sec but the reflash worked!

Last edited by oSCho; 2011-10-25 at 19:32.

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
I have 2 questions for N9 owners:
1. Is there Cyrillic VKB? If yes - what is the layout(phonetic or BDS)?
2. When using terminal - how about TAB? I can't imagine using terminal without TAB.
Thanks for your time.

Anybody else having problem with sharing to facebook from apps? I cannot share location from Nokia maps or share song from Spotify (official client).
Facebook error message:
(#100) img objects must have valid 'src and 'href' attributes.
This message comes up as a failed transfer, showed as a red arrow on the phone.

It works with Nokia City Scene although it uses the same share function built in to the os.
I guess theres something wrong configurated in the image link the phone is trying to send.
Can anybody reproduce this?

Last edited by crisscross; 2011-10-25 at 20:07.

Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
Yes there is, you can change between different keyboard languages with swiping.* It is the "usual" russian keyboard layout, like on the fullsize keyboards found on notebooks etc, not sure how they are called. (it is not phonetically identical to the english layout)
Only change in keyboard layout is that the "ъ" isn't in the third row, but next to the spacebar.

*edit: you can access different keyboard layouts in: "settings"/"time and language"/"text input"

Last edited by Hydroponies; 2011-10-25 at 20:19.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hydroponies For This Useful Post:
2. When using terminal - how about TAB? I can't imagine using terminal without TAB.
Thanks for your time.
There should be cyrillic input since it is sold in russia but its not on my version, someone else will probably answer this. Yes there is TAB in terminal.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crisscross For This Useful Post:
Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
@Hydroponies, @crisscross
Thank you for the answers guys! So it is Russian "йцукен"("qwerty") keyboard. I hope there will be Bulgarian phonetic in the near future.
Good news about the TAB in terminal - I never got used to terminal with VKB on N900 ;-)

@Hydroponies, @crisscross
Thank you for the answers guys! So it is Russian "йцукен"("qwerty") keyboard. I hope there will be Bulgarian phonetic in the near future.
Good news about the TAB in terminal - I never got used to terminal with VKB on N900 ;-)
This is how it looks:
image.bayimg.com/hakicaadk.jpg

Last edited by crisscross; 2011-10-25 at 21:00.

I am having problems with my Shortcuts, I recently installed Shortcuts but didn't use it until today, when I swap Web shortcut for Search shortcuts or any other shortcuts, it just removed the shortcut on the Launcher and does not replace it with Search.

In addition, it also created a new icon on my app drawer as you can see i have two Web icons on my app drawer.

I really run out of ideas how to curb this. It's so frustrating that something like that happens
Attached Images

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ CA USA
Does anyone know if Greek keyboard is an available option to select for multi virtual keyboards

I just installed quickbarcontrol app, it seems that my shortcut slot on the shortcut bar is missing one slot. I wonder if i can restore the slot on bar. Sigh