Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
i found guy at google he has skype, he provided me link to website and gave me the name of the company, i would post it this evening.

http://edltd.webnode.com/ - their website, he told me they have few warehouses in several countries and they'll sent me one from Africa.

Posts: 151 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ SF Bay Area
Originally Posted by godofcookery View Post
Hoping my N8 charger will suffice.
I'm using my N900 charger for my N9 - working like a charm. I suspect the N8 charger will do just as well.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
http://edltd.webnode.com/ - their website, he told me they have few warehouses in several countries and they'll sent me one from Africa.
You'll have to excuse my bluntness here; however I would not trust that dealer.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
You'll have to excuse my bluntness here; however I would not trust that dealer.
I agree everything looks fishy from the website where they don't bother to get the items correct to the hotmail email address that don't match the front page and (contact us page).

The best part is their T&C that is basically ripped from Negri Electronics. They changed the first part but neglected to read the whole document and left Negri electronics in there.

Somewhere in TMO someone was pretending to have bought an N9 from Cancom UK. That post has since been deleted. This is definitely a scam.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to geohsia For This Useful Post:
Thanks, I felt so too, but hoped to get phone for cheap price. Any other places that actually trustful and have worldwide shipping as eBay prices are too high for 64gb version

Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
Thanks, I felt so too, but hoped to get phone for cheap price. Any other places that actually trustful and have worldwide shipping as eBay prices are too high for 64gb version
I hear you. I think earlier in the thread there are a few good experiences. Check out the other thread as well:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1115834

I'm probably going to go with handtec whenever they get white

For those interested, I just got a call from the dealer that N9 64GB(2nd batch) is available in Malaysia. Sorry, only black for 64GB

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglehelang For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ SF Bay Area
Negri Electronics checks out clean. I got my N9 in a small package. Along with the original phone packing, Negri also thoughtfully included a pin connector for US pins - probably because they know that this device wasn't meant to be normally sold in the US market.
They also included a pink breast cancer awareness wrist band, but that's not relevant to this thread.
Package was completely intact, security seal was still on. It arrived in time and customer service was helpful.

The original phone packaging also includes a silicone casing - provided by Nokia. Nice.

The phone is as good as I had hoped it would be... and I finally have it.
qgvnotify: Google voice and contacts notifier for diablo and maemo.

If you want to thank me, click the Thanks button.
If you'd like to thank my applications, vote to move them to extras.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uvatbc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by uvatbc View Post
Negri Electronics checks out clean. I got my N9 in a small package. Along with the original phone packing, Negri also thoughtfully included a pin connector for US pins - probably because they know that this device wasn't meant to be normally sold in the US market.
They also included a pink breast cancer awareness wrist band, but that's not relevant to this thread.
Package was completely intact, security seal was still on. It arrived in time and customer service was helpful.

The original phone packaging also includes a silicone casing - provided by Nokia. Nice.

The phone is as good as I had hoped it would be... and I finally have it.
Thank you!

This is just the kind of confidence feedback I needed. My order has now been place. Cannot wait to get my hands on the blue one! Probably the last Nokia I will buy... although I may re-buy a N95 one day - just for kicks.

Tags
depression, nokia n9, purchase, the elop flop