Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 3,716 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post
The first 3 points are on my todolist, for the 4th one, you can see the tracks list when you click on the cover art.
Great! =)

You can go back to player page clicking on the "play" icon on toolbar without restarting the song.
Thanks, but I was actually talking about the list when you click on the cover while you play a song already.

Found out that I had to click on the "Back arrow" to go back to the cover
Thanks for the suggestions.
You're welcome!
Got another suggestion
Will you add support for themes? (like the ability to change the purple color)

Thanks and keep up the good work!

would you please change that ugly pink icons in that first screenshot? it makes your music player looks cheap and unprofessional.

Last edited by youmeego; 2011-10-31 at 23:18.

The Following User Says Thank You to youmeego For This Useful Post:
Great app, gionni88! You are the man!! I thought I'll have to wait long and hard for a music player with graphic equalizer for my shinning new N9 but I was wrong. With talented enthusiasts like you creating great apps for Meego-Harmattan, how is it a dead os as claimed by doomsayers reviewers?

It would be just awesome if someone could create a Wi-fi Analyzer app for N9 to display available networks, signal strength, channel no., lock status, etc. Hint! Hint!

Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
would you please change that ugly pink icons in that first screenshot? it makes your music player looks cheap and unprofessional.
Don't you like my imba gimp made icons? :P

Don't worry, I had in mind themes support (not only colours, but even ui redesign) since qml allows to do it easily. I sticked with harmattan guidelines, and purple is the designed colour for multimedia.

Is blue better?

Don't you like my imba gimp made icons? :P

Don't worry, I had in mind themes support (not only colours, but even ui redesign) since qml allows to do it easily. I sticked with harmattan guidelines, and purple is the designed colour for multimedia.

Is blue better?

thanks, it looks better now,
1.please add icons next to artist, genre, tracks,etc) for easier selection,
2. add white, dark red, background theme

Last edited by youmeego; 2011-11-01 at 23:03.

What a nice piece of Software. The Equalizer sound so much better that this metallic synthetic sounding thing on all Symbian3 devices. It sounds what an eq should react and sound.

Only some suggestions.. are there possibilitys for following things?

- Volume Control in Standby Mode.
- Option to Enable/Disable taktile feedback (vibrato)
- Less Cpu Load (at the moment with EQ enabled around 50-80% CPUload)
- A Scrollbar to get faster through thousand of Songs
- A quick touch Volume Control
- Option to pay for it (Adfree)

gionni88... Absolut amazing sound. Right now i listen to my N9 with AKG K24P. Can't Remeber having a device and Software with such clarity. Thanks a lot.

Last edited by slettenmeier; 2011-11-01 at 23:36.

The Following User Says Thank You to slettenmeier For This Useful Post:
I have developed a music player for the N9/N950. Main reasons were the lack of equalizer and having another option which could be modified at will. You can find it in Nokia Store.

Tapping on the album art in the player page will show the current played playlist.

Playlists (m3u) can only be read by now. Playlist management will come in new versions.

NOTE: Application can not play files whose filename has unicode characters, like è/à/ì. This is due to a Nokia API bug. If you can, pls vote on this bug report.
Hi Gionni88, thank you for a phenomenal app, quick question on your equalizer, is there a way to have it hook into the main music player as well? So, settings will apply to both players or would you consider just creating a standalone equalizer app for the Nokia music player to? Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to DarkgageHD For This Useful Post:
Today i made 2 tests.

3 hours Playing Mp3s. No Background Internet Connections. No other Programm working in Background. Standby Mode had only
the clock visible. Attached to the N9 was an AKG K24P.

Sigma Player
3 Hours at Max Loudness with 3 Band Eq will take 20% Battery.

Standard Player
3 Hours at Max Loudness with take 7% Batterie.

Nokia said 50 Hours Musicplay... it is true. o

@ slettenmeier: glad you enjoyed it so much!
Volume control in standby (and locked as well) will work in next version (I have fixed the resource policy there.
Option for tactile feedback will come in next version as well.
Cpu load is something out of my range: player uses 13-14% cpu without equalizer and 33-35% with, and I can't do anything about it.
The scrollbar is already implemented, it's called FastScroll and it's available in All tracks page. Just swipe your finger in the top right portion of the screen without touching the corners or you'll trigger a system wide swipe motion.
Quick touch volume control? Did you mean a mute option?
Adfree version will come as well, just give me a bit of time.

@DarkgageHD: I'm sorry, but I don't think it can be possible. Standard music player is closed source, so it can't be modified.

Hello gionni88,

thanks so much that you put some of my suggestions in a future version. Thats very nice.

On my N9 i have around 1000 Artists and getting to an Artist is very hard. Getting from A to F takes around 40 Swipes. ) So a Fastscroll for Artistview would help a lot.

With "Quick touch volume control" i meant a possibiliy using the display to control volume... instead of the hardware keys. (Like Nokia N8).

Keep on the great work.

Sigma was for me the reason to stay on Meego platform.... and not selling the device.

Have a nice day
stefan

Last edited by slettenmeier; 2011-11-02 at 18:43.