广州暂时只有飞鸿有货,所以nokia店都只有预订,广州好似无体验机。
飞鸿都系要比咗钱先可以睇到台真机。

finally took the plunge and ordered my 16gb cyan nokia n9 from ebay user "personaldigital".

hes shipping them from australia, not sure what country they are made in but will let you know when i get it.

so far hes shipped my n9 and gave me the tracking info that estimates delivery on the 7th (monday), and i ordered on the 3rd, around 6pm (uk time) so if it gets here on that day id say thats pretty fast shipping.

Originally Posted by luqysheesh View Post
so far hes shipped my n9 and gave me the tracking info that estimates delivery on the 7th (monday), and i ordered on the 3rd, around 6pm (uk time) so if it gets here on that day id say thats pretty fast shipping.
That does sound good. Please keep us updated if it arrives on time and what it's like.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Can someone confirm the N9 sold in Switzerland is the finnish model?
Anyone ordered one from microspot.ch?

Originally Posted by erendorn View Post
Can someone confirm the N9 sold in Switzerland is the finnish model?
Anyone ordered one from microspot.ch?
Yep, can confirm. My n9 (64GB) ordered from microspot.ch is made in Finland.

The Following User Says Thank You to alex25 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by alex25 View Post
Yep, can confirm. My n9 (64GB) ordered from microspot.ch is made in Finland.
Thanks. Did you have any issue with it? I'm tempted to buy some N9 there when I go to Switzerland in December.

Posts: 387 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dublin
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nokia-black-...429254&sr=1-21

they have the 64gb up there too if you search for the n9. never ordered off that crowd though but feedback on it looks ok. suppose it's an option for people.

Edit:
scratch that. they don't have the 64gb up, was another seller with 1 review

Originally Posted by SamGan View Post
I had the exact same problem as you. My N9 was just lying on a table and the screen went blank. No way to revive it even using the wall charger. Took it to Nokia Care and they said the motherboard need to be replaced and need to wait for parts. I'm been without my N9 for 2 weeks and still waiting. I googled other forums and there are a few similar cases but the problem is not widespread. Well, what to do? The luck of the draw.
Thanks for the reply mate, this settles it. I sent mine back today. Ordering one from somewhere else.

Also on another note, I have been told that Nokia has dealt with most of the glitches from the first and second production runs. So there is hope for a reduced amount of hardware related nightmares for people buying the phone now.

I hope you get yours back soon. Thanks again, have a good weekend!

Originally Posted by 320 View Post
Thanks for the reply mate, this settles it. I sent mine back today. Ordering one from somewhere else.

Also on another note, I have been told that Nokia has dealt with most of the glitches from the first and second production runs. So there is hope for a reduced amount of hardware related nightmares for people buying the phone now.

I hope you get yours back soon. Thanks again, have a good weekend!
Thanks mate. I'll give them one more week and if they can't fix it I'll demand a 1-to-1 exchange although my chance of success is slim due to weak consumer laws in Malaysia. It will depend on the goodwill (or mercy) of Nokia Malaysia.

Originally Posted by ybz90 View Post
I ordered from IPMart.com yesterday, it has supposedly been picked up in Kuala Lumpur and will be here in Boston in four days. I'll post pictures and comments on it if it's as promised.

Just thought I'd sign up and pipe in since it seems to be cheapest option yet for those of us stateside (546+ship+"transaction fee" of some kind), and to share my experience whether it's negative or (hopefully) positive.
hello ybz90,how about your order? can we trust ipmart.com?

The Following User Says Thank You to colakang For This Useful Post:

Tags
dupe thread, pls merge