Active Topics

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
I'd love a 'nerd fest' of N900 users too, except I live in iPhoneLand aka NYC so no chance there. Except my photographer girlfriend who loves loves loves her N8 (good for her). Anyone want to get a beer and some wings in NYC? First one is on me

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ philly
Originally Posted by andraeseus1 View Post
Philadlephi aPA here in the USA.. i have yet to see another n900. not even on TV
yea i prolly shoulda read this b4 posting my comment, but i hear u tho bra.

I saw it once, a random guy in an elevator.

Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
I'd love a 'nerd fest' of N900 users too, except I live in iPhoneLand aka NYC so no chance there. Except my photographer girlfriend who loves loves loves her N8 (good for her). Anyone want to get a beer and some wings in NYC? First one is on me
Hey, I'm in NYC too - if you want to hang out let me know. The girlfriend is out of town this weekend

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Belgium
i have 1 friend that bought the N900 just as it came out! i was so inlove with it bu i didn't have the coins.. Two years later (april 2011i finaly bought mine. I tweaked, modded, did alot of stuff with it. But my friend still has the out of the box apps, nothing added.
He just bought it because he had the the money but he only uses to text his cousin.. what a waste..

But i've see another N900 in th wild! i was just walking at school, entering the classroom when i noticed another N900.
Someone who actually used it the right way! (overclocked)
but we haven't talked much (yet)

i almost forgot! i met another guy in my previous school with the beast. he was addicted to angry man xD

Last edited by Bartcore3; 2011-11-13 at 23:58. Reason: forgot one

I saw lots. To my surprise, three of those were girls. I guess I was too confused by girls using N900s to even consider talking to them

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Belgium
If i would ever run into a girl with a N900, i would mary them instantly!

The Following User Says Thank You to Bartcore3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
i just saw another N900 user the other night, while having dinner with my girlfriend. the owner is a girl who is with her boyfriend (let's call her maemogirl), so no i didn't talk to her... but i can't hide the fact that i wanted to start a conversation.
i was using mine to take pics of my gf and was texting somebody from work coz i had to settle some things so it's likely that maemogirl noticed mine first (or didn't at all). i only saw the other N900 while i was finishing my meal when she started browsing facebook with a stylus with the kickstand up, an N900 trademark. i think she's using kasvopus so there's some chance that she actually knows how to use the N900.
anyway, i think my girlfriend wanted to dump me that moment. hehe she can't understand why seeing another N900 user in the wild can catch my interest so much.
oh btw... she was the 2nd N900 user i have seen, the first one was also a girl but i only had the N900 for a few weeks then. i haven't been fully enamored by its majesty and this community so i didn't feel that compelled to talk to her.

Posts: 502 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ /dev/null
I have wrote a response to finding another N900 user on this thread. Anyhow I'm going to copy and paste what I said

I have also seen a user with N900 in brisbane CBD (fortitude valley to be more precise) at one stage when I was about to head home from local 2600 meetup. I'm kicking myself now for not talking to the bloke that owns N900 when I saw him flicking through media player whilst waiting for pedestrian crossing lights to go green. Oh well I guess there's always next time

Posts: 98 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Manila
Ive also spotted some random guy in Starmall last month,maybe he is working on a BPO company,holding his n900 while walking.