Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 302 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ England
Originally Posted by bbogart View Post
I played with the app a bit, while being suspicious I thought I would entertain the idea. Maybe its not cosmic rays (well those would mess up your DNA would they not?) but still I could fathom some EM field coming from the screen that may penetrate non mental parts of the phone.

Anyhow after recognizing the wire for the headphone jack I simply plugged something in to see if that showed up in the image. It did not, so its not a live image. Maybe doing an experiment yourself is a better learning experience that talking to know-it-alls on here.
Subtle troll is subtle

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
X-Ray app works only out in the wilderness, too much theta-band noise in the standard city environment. You might try it with a tin-foil hat on your head, since it is known to protect from theta-band radiation. If it still does not work, try it with tin-foil underpants too!

Originally Posted by zdanee View Post
X-Ray app works only out in the wilderness, too much theta-band noise in the standard city environment. You might try it with a tin-foil hat on your head, since it is known to protect from theta-band radiation. If it still does not work, try it with tin-foil underpants too!
How about tin foil glasses? I'm sure by the next day you'll get an Xray film or something from that.

be careful.

Tags
frappadildo