Active Topics

Notices

i'm having problem with this.

Cannot connect to destination

when i try to download from list.

i'm guessing my link in file is wrong. how do i edit so i can correct it to http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/

same problem...

still can not use the app even i followed the instruction of:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=471

suggest that should solve the "error 3" problem!

Originally Posted by weechia View Post
still can not use the app even i followed the instruction of:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=471

suggest that should solve the "error 3" problem!
That is a method of adding a remote manually, a workaround to get the remote without connecting to the database qtirreco uses. It doesn't solve the problem of adding a remote from the database which I assume is "error 3"?

bump

does anyone know how i can preload the database into my phone? that would make my life easier.

that would be great.

The Following User Says Thank You to jann For This Useful Post:
Anyone knows how to solve the "HTTP request failed" = Error: 3?

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Balzan Malta
I have exactly the same problem. Error 3. I can't find anything on google to fix this. I recently flashed my phone and reinstalled kp49 and cssu. May be it has some thing to do with kp49. What kernel do you have so that we can know if this is a kernel related problem. I really nedd this app to work again.

Originally Posted by bingomion View Post
have you tried starting the app from the console?
Then google'ing the error?
How do I start the app from the console?

Originally Posted by luketanti View Post
I have exactly the same problem. Error 3. I can't find anything on google to fix this. I recently flashed my phone and reinstalled kp49 and cssu. May be it has some thing to do with kp49. What kernel do you have so that we can know if this is a kernel related problem. I really nedd this app to work again.
I'm using the kp49.
But first, I uninstall the kp49, use the native kernel, try to use the app and it showed the same error. So, I reinstall the kp49.
By the way, I didn't flashed my phone. I just uninstall and reinstall the kernel!

Last edited by rrivello; 2011-11-20 at 14:30.

This has nothing to do with kp49 or CSSU the error is there for EVERYBODY. There is nothing wrong with anybody's device or Qtirreco installation, the server which hosts the remotes is just no longer reachable. The server has either been taken down or moved. The server location I think is hardcoded into Qtirreco, I couldn't find any documentation on the server or if it's possible to host our own or make it local to the N900.

Originally Posted by Cue View Post
This has nothing to do with kp49 or CSSU the error is there for EVERYBODY. There is nothing wrong with anybody's device or Qtirreco installation, the server which hosts the remotes is just no longer reachable. The server has either been taken down or moved. The server location I think is hardcoded into Qtirreco, I couldn't find any documentation on the server or if it's possible to host our own or make it local to the N900.
Cue, the Irreco Widget has a "advanced settings" where you can change some data like a "baseUrl = http://mercury.wipsl.com/irwi/" and etc.

Do you know how to set this data to get access to a valid database?

Tks.

Last edited by rrivello; 2011-11-21 at 22:07.

The Following User Says Thank You to rrivello For This Useful Post:

Tags
irreco, qtirreco