Can anyone help me with TVC player. It seems to jump and skip forward a few seconds on every channel. i've tried reinstalling but have had now luck. Any suggestions?

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
I am getting a login failure when i open tvc and it closes straight after selecting a chanel. I have tried the mobile site and nothing happens when a chanel is selected. i have also tried the macuco browser via the iphone tvcatchup site but no luck. via macuco i also see a loading error protocol rtsp is unknown.

Does anyone know any way to get tvcatchup working? and is the tvc app still being maintained?

thanks for any advice.

peace!

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
sorry to repost but could someone who has tvc installed check to see if it works still please.

further repost.....could someone please check tvc to see if it is working. thanks.

could someone check if tvc is still working please.

Posts: 244 | Thanked: 354 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Scotland
It's naw. They've changed the login method it seems.

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London
Hi

I've had the same problem myself and it looks like the site now wants a cookie to be sent with the userid/password. Looks like the application needs an update to support cookies for it to work.