Active Topics

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Having only low resolution screenshots available on apps.formeego.com is one side. But another bug seems to be that the client app seems to scale them up to much. I guess it stretches them to fit in height and therefore cuts the sides of the screenshots.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Lol, I just find out that you can actually "zoom" at the screenshot.
As stated 2 posts before, adding a mignifying glass icon at the screenshots as an overlay would be great...

But the zoom is more worse...

I 'm trying to download apps from testing repo but it stucks at " Waiting in queue" since half an hour

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
selecting "all apps" shows no apps anymore...

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 620 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Netherlands
We've done some bugfixing and improvements to the apps website. Community QA should work a lot more reliable now.

Help us out by testing apps in the QA queue. This way we will have more tested content available for end-users. Please report any issues you notice.

Screenshot handling improvements are on our todo list. We have the full resolution images, so we can use higher resolutions in the app.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to X-Fade For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
X-fade excellent work mate, and to the other guys as well, it is appreciated by all.
Here's to hoping we quickly have something that's just as good (if not better) as the maemo5 community repo.
There's so much angst out there right now about the N9 & Maemo6x...

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by X-Fade View Post

Help us out by testing apps in the QA queue. This way we will have more tested content available for end-users. Please report any issues you notice.
I downloaded the AppsforMeego app and it wont show all the apps that are visible on the site. I only see 4 apps. I can download and install via the website directly but is this a bug with the app that you are aware of?

Thanks

P.s. Trying using the Community QA and I am unable to uncheck/re-check selections.

Last edited by afaq; 2011-12-05 at 14:52.

Originally Posted by afaq View Post
I downloaded the AppsforMeego app and it wont show all the apps that are visible on the site. I only see 4 apps. I can download and install via the website directly but is this a bug with the app that you are aware of?

Thanks

P.s. Trying using the Community QA and I am unable to uncheck/re-check selections.
You need to install the testing repo :
http://apps.formeego.org/n9testing

Read this :
http://wiki.meego.com/MeeGo_Apps/Community_QA

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 152 | Thanked: 620 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Netherlands
Ah, soleil beat me to it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to X-Fade For This Useful Post:
I think we can keep this topic at the top to help people recognize the existence of apps.formeego.org repos

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Useful Post: