Posts: 228 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
The calendar does not open when I click on an entry in the feed.
I am on PR1.0 and latest version of your app. 1.09

I have used a few calendar feed programs and getting confused but it seems logical it would open the entry in the calendar.

Phillip, it's in the Store (about an hour ago). Congratulations!

It says version 1.0.2. This is not the latest version then?

Thanks once again.

Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
Originally Posted by skyjumper View Post
The calendar does not open when I click on an entry in the feed.
I am on PR1.0 and latest version of your app. 1.09
This should work in PR 1.1

Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
Originally Posted by Hakki_01 View Post
And the events that are shown, are they also in the personal calendor or an online synced calender? In case you use different calenders, you should check settings and see if they are all activited to push events on home screen
Yes, i have checked that, everything is set fine. They are in the personal calendar btw.

Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
Originally Posted by chillip View Post
Do regular all-day events also show up fine? Is the nearest birthday within the look-ahead range and what expiry mode (on event end or event start) have you set it to?
Yes, they show up fine. I set the same event on the same day as birthday is (personal, all day, repeat every year) and it shows it on the feed screen. Expiry mode is set to event end. Still no luck.

Originally Posted by olympus View Post
Yes, they show up fine. I set the same event on the same day as birthday is (personal, all day, repeat every year) and it shows it on the feed screen. Expiry mode is set to event end. Still no luck.
Have you updated to the latest Meebirthdays (http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=79)?

Originally Posted by sting.kl View Post
Phillip, it's in the Store (about an hour ago). Congratulations!

It says version 1.0.2. This is not the latest version then?

Thanks once again.
Thanks

No publishing to Ovi store takes too long (and the feedback you receive from there is somewhat troublesome to deal with). I am planning to release testing versions and prereleases in this thread and once they are stable (and everything is translated) I'll submit them to Ovi Store.

I am planning to release testing versions and prereleases in this thread and once they are stable (and everything is translated) I'll submit them to Ovi Store.
good idea!

i'm on 1.0.2 from the Store again, due to problems with 1.0.9. works fine!
any progress on the showing calendar entries on the lock screen idea?

Originally Posted by sgentils View Post
i'm on 1.0.2 from the Store again, due to problems with 1.0.9. works fine!
any progress on the showing calendar entries on the lock screen idea?
I still have to look into why that is happening. I will be quite busy until the end of next week so I can't promise any big updates right now.

Calendar entries on the lock screen can be done but I'm not too happy with their presentation and behaviour at the moment.

I still have to look into why that is happening. I will be quite busy until the end of next week so I can't promise any big updates right now.

Calendar entries on the lock screen can be done but I'm not too happy with their presentation and behaviour at the moment.
For you devs, do you guys get to see how many people downloaded your app from the Store?

I'm wondering how popular the N9 really is and this is a great app I can see lots o people downloading (though admittedly, that other implementation has been there for awhile)

And I haven't install it via the Store yet just via this thread