Notices

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Darmstadt, Germany
Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
Thanks for reporting.. i found the villain for correction.. the fun part is that it is nothing n9tweak have touched. Not directly anyway. I use the default base theme file and move it to blanco theme. But the value is same in both. Anyway i have changed it so that it will give a black text for correction now

Will look into the keyboard thing.. would be nice if someone else could confirm that too because i can't reproduce it. For me it is working.

edit: spoke to soon. i can reproduce it now. so might come with a fix on that too,

Will try to get out a new version today with the fix for correction.
Thx, that's great to hear.

Btw: I wondered, if it would be possible to have a bigger keyboard in portrait mode, too. It's just that I didn't find anything about it for now.

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by simonizer View Post
Thx, that's great to hear.

Btw: I wondered, if it would be possible to have a bigger keyboard in portrait mode, too. It's just that I didn't find anything about it for now.
Yes, it's possible.. And i might add that later. AMBlztw the one who discovered the hack didn't supply the portrait. It was just the landscape. It needs a lot of testing to find the right values but i intend to have it later.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Discovered one more thing:

When enabling landscape (home screen) support, it's also enabled for lock screen (after reboot). Disabling landscape (lock screen) doesn't help. Only when I disable landscape (home screen) again, it's disabled for lock screen... and home screens of course.

The Following User Says Thank You to simonizer For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by simonizer View Post
Discovered one more thing:

When enabling landscape (home screen) support, it's also enabled for lock screen (after reboot). Disabling landscape (lock screen) doesn't help. Only when I disable landscape (home screen) again, it's disabled for lock screen... and home screens of course.
Hmm.. yeah, that is right. The default is to rotate and that option did just remove the file. Wasn't thinking default did that. Need to fix that implemention. Thanks!

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

New version is out: http://minus.com/mb5trtYJt#3

0.2-4 * Added Swype extra settings
* Choose GUI color
* New icon
* A couple of bug fixes

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 22 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ iceland

* Choose GUI color
* New icon
* A couple of bug fixes
ah ah. i like the "couple of bugs fixes". i'm making a software for a client now and everyday i push an update. everytime he asks i answer the same.

The Following User Says Thank You to 3llipsis For This Useful Post:

* Choose GUI color
* New icon
* A couple of bug fixes
Tanks for fixing the "white on white" bug with the suggestions.
One thing I still noticed when using the keyboard was, that when I want to type some special signs like "$" or "§", these signs are still shown in white (and not black) on the keyboard.

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Netherlands
I too have word suggestions white-on-white.
I want to solve it by going back to the original configuration. Based upon earlier postings I have tried to restore the /usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/sysuid/style/ directory to its initial condition by deleting statusarea.css and sysuid.css, while renaming sysuid.css.bu back to sysuid.css.
After a reboot this did not cure the white-on-white problem.

Can anyone instruct me how to restore the clean and original configuration. And by the way, I want to do that via hands-on file manipulation by keyboard commands. At least to the end that I know what is going on.

Originally Posted by JosD View Post
I want to solve it by going back to the original configuration. Based upon earlier postings I have tried to restore the /usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/sysuid/style/ directory to its initial condition by deleting statusarea.css and sysuid.css, while renaming sysuid.css.bu back to sysuid.css.

Can anyone instruct me how to restore the clean and original configuration. And by the way, I want to do that via hands-on file manipulation by keyboard commands. At least to the end that I know what is going on.
Use v0.2-4 and install your preferred keyboard again. Worked for me. At least for the suggestions.

Originally Posted by JosD View Post

You can change to this in /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeego-keyboard/style/libmeego-keyboard.css and it will be black again. You could infact change "$COLOR_FOREGROUND" to what ever you like.

Code:
MImCorrectionCandidateItemStyle {
			    font-color: \$COLOR_FOREGROUND; /* changed.. default: COLOR_INVERTED_FOREGROUND */
I will implement this in 0.2-5 to all options.

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2011-12-17 at 16:40.

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post: