Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by unfuccwittable View Post
interestingly enough, it doesn't support the 1700 band, and no NFC and storage capacity is capped at 16GB. i'll take an N9 any day over that bollocks.
Official specs listed NFC, is that wrong? Makes sense to me that it is.

Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
Wow another WP device people wont give a f*** about I wonder how many Nokia will manage to make before the grand closing or buyout.
I say around 10

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zoxir For This Useful Post:
Posts: 245 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Toronto-Canada
Originally Posted by unfuccwittable View Post
interestingly enough, it doesn't support the 1700 band, and no NFC and storage capacity is capped at 16GB. i'll take an N9 any day over that bollocks.
It supports T-Mobile's 1700, which is why it might be appealing to many, just like the N9 (which wasn't launched [sic!] in many parts of the world, especially in the North Americas).

Originally Posted by qorax View Post
It supports T-Mobile's 1700, which is why it might be appealing to many, just like the N9 (which wasn't launched [sic!] in many parts of the world, especially in the North Americas).
So this phone would work on USA T-Mobile with 3g ?

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 398 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ USA
Originally Posted by law138 View Post
So this phone would work on USA T-Mobile with 3g ?
Even though it supports tmobile 3g, but it exclusively only available to att customers. That meants no unlocked device will be available for sale and surely the device will need to be jailbroken before i can work with other carrier, sound like an old exclusive iphone game awhile back.

Originally Posted by khuong View Post
Even though it supports tmobile 3g, but it exclusively only available to att customers. That meants no unlocked device will be available for sale and surely the device will need to be jailbroken before i can work with other carrier, sound like an old exclusive iphone game awhile back.
If its still the same with the rest of Nokia Phone, you should be able to ask your friend who have AT&T (and good credit record - who has been with them more than 1 year++) to call AT&T to unlock it for you.

Interesting:
LTE Band-4: (1700/2100)

Never know thatT-Mobile 4G now become LTE-Band 4 :P

Posts: 313 | Thanked: 247 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by tirtawn View Post
If its still the same with the rest of Nokia Phone, you should be able to ask your friend who have AT&T (and good credit record - who has been with them more than 1 year++) to call AT&T to unlock it for you.

Interesting:
LTE Band-4: (1700/2100)

Never know thatT-Mobile 4G now become LTE-Band 4 :P
LTE has been standardized on a number of frequency bands, one of them is band #4, AWS (1700/2100). This doesn't mean phone will work on T-Mo 3G, LTE & 3G (WCDMA) use different radio technology.

I'd like to see a Lumia 900 for Tmobile, with no LTE, but with 1GB of RAM instead. Jyeah, that would be tight.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Compare this with htc titan ll. Nokia must step up the game. Really nokia is not alone on the Windows arena.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
^ There's a Titan II already? Hahaha ohhh Nokia... "shakes head".

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post: