Active Topics

Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
@tamerbatar: is the file manager implemented system wide coz with PR1.1 there's no support in browser to browse file system to upload any file.

had the goosebump when I read in the screenshot that there will be support for video calls but only lasted for few more pages Think your friend gave you wrong device may the experimental one for PR1.2..

Posts: 228 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
PR1.2 for n9

1.does it have skype video calling?
2.fm radio?
fm radio has been available since PR1.0.
http://everythingn9.com/fm-radio-on-the-nokia-n9

works fairly well on my (still) PR1.0 phone.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skyjumper For This Useful Post:
Hey thanks for this wonderful info

below are just my 2 cents, I've disable my DEV mode, but I distract my TerminalX + SDK connection tools out, and they are still usable.

Have you tried these ? If haven't i'll upload these 2 apps for ya, and you can give it a shot

Originally Posted by tamerbatar View Post
thanks. looks like there is no solution without flashing the phone... (unless nokia restores the unreleased pr1.2 repository)

I will just wait for official pr1.2 release and enjoy what I have.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
I wouldn't recommend trying the 2 tweak programs on PR1.2 - they will most likely brick your N9 and force you to reflash or deal with MALF state fixes. The problem is that they deal with sensitive data and are not tested on PR1.2.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jaeezzy View Post
had the goosebump when I read in the screenshot that there will be support for video calls but only lasted for few more pages Think your friend gave you wrong device may the experimental one for PR1.2..
The notes say "support for video calls" not video calls implemented. This means 3rd parties like Peregrine and Skype will find it easier to implement video calls.

Last edited by SamGan; 2012-01-12 at 05:54.

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
Other than vidoe call which we don't know yet, can you take picture using the front camera?
I think that is a seriously missing function.

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Banyuwangi, Indonesia
> Front facing camera
It can't be lay over down there without any functions, Nokia must be prepared something to activate it.
IMO: It's also tell something that Harmattan could be not a well-cooked OS when it released.
Hopefully Nokia will make things more perfect with their "second lost boy"

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by tamerbatar View Post
yes I did. but it tries to download some packages from the repositories which don't work anymore.
If you install apps.for.meego and install that testing repos, then it can not connect on nokia unreleased repos and can't get ovi updates anymore. Soo.. there is going to be some hard times, when PR1.2 is going out?. So, i can't use apps for meego client for now.

Posts: 69 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ israel
all the pix posted here are the same in the screenshot posted on nokiagadget thread for pr 1.2 leak.http://nokiagadgets.com/2012/01/11/n...folders-shown/ could you post your own screenshot

u wanna buy LE shoes?hit us on facebook AUTHENTIC UNLIMITED

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
Originally Posted by bwayne View Post
all the pix posted here are the same in the screenshot posted on nokiagadget thread for pr 1.2 leak.http://nokiagadgets.com/2012/01/11/n...folders-shown/ could you post your own screenshot
I think that website stole the pictures from here wihtout acknowledging him. mynokiablog.com has put him name in it.

The Following User Says Thank You to mcdull For This Useful Post: