Notices

My script did not work when i test it.i got notification "script has been exucuted" when ever i test it.

But it not delete anything and when I put this code in xterminal deleted all the stuff

cd /home/user/MyDocs/test && rm -rf *

my script look like this

#!/bin/sh
#(cd /home/user/MyDocs/test && rm -rf *)

i am using smscon 0-7-2 and editor is 0-7-4

The Following User Says Thank You to hathoda For This Useful Post:
thanks for the report; will look at it.

The Following User Says Thank You to yablacky For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hathoda View Post
my script look like this

#!/bin/sh
#(cd /home/user/MyDocs/test && rm -rf *)
Resolution:

Remove the # from 2nd line (but keep it at 1st line!).

Reason: The # introduces a comment which goes until end of line.
On 1st line the #! character sequence is also a comment but has special meaning known as shebang.

Tell me if it works now.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yablacky For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by yablacky View Post
Resolution:

Remove the # from 2nd line (but keep it at 1st line!).

Reason: The # introduces a comment which goes until end of line.
On 1st line the #! character sequence is also a comment but has special meaning known as shebang.

Tell me if it works now.
that worked! you are genius

Cheers!
many many Thanks to yablacky!

RELEASE of SMSCON version 0.9.15-1

smscon 0.9.15-1 has been queued for loading into fremantle extras-devel repository.

Changes:
  • FIX: The COM_LOCATION (and COM_TRACKON) command fail if accuracy of a received GPS coord is "not a number".
  • FIX: Several issues if GSP device is also used by different application at the same time (GPSJinni, OVI maps, ...) are fixed.
  • FIX: Fix behaviour if COM_LOCATION/COM_TRACKON commands are received while the other one is active. Now the mode is just switched.
  • CHANGE: The COM_LOCATION command now takes even more than GPSPOLLING samples if best accuracy is above 50 meters and timeout (which is GPSINTERVAL * GPSPOLLING) is not reached yet. The tolerance (50) is configurable via new GPSMAXDEVIATION setting.
  • ADD: New setting GPSMAXDEVIATION: Meters of minimim accuracy of a GPS coordinate for COM_LOCATION request. Default is 50 meters.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yablacky For This Useful Post:
RELEASE of SMSCON version 0.9.16-1

smscon 0.9.16-1 has been queued for loading into fremantle extras-devel repository.

Changes:
  • FIX: Fixed some typos.
  • FIX: On some N900 devices the gps location test does not proceed until another test was started. This is fixed now.
  • FIX: A GPS Error is now reported rather than it potentially aborts the SMSCON daemon.

This hopefully is the final candidate for extras testing.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yablacky For This Useful Post:
SMSCON version 0.9.16-1 is available in Extras-testing right now.

To download, install, test and vote click here: SMSCON version 0.9.16-1.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yablacky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Too many good updates comming out now a days!! thanks to yablacky and other devs...
I was thinking that if i was a theif i would take photo one of my friend or myself to check the camera of the phone i have just stolen(LOL).

So then i got a suggestion in my mind that if smscon could send a photo from main camera (recent photos taken after the sim is changed)too?

Also if we could hide smscon from app manager? Or hide or lock whole app manager from device?

NOTE:- an application called"app locker" can do this on N900 just by renaming the .desktop file talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=60318

I know it is very easy to say "A suggestion" but very hard to make it possible.

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

The Following User Says Thank You to nicholes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
it was a dubble post by mistake plz ignore it

Too many good updates comming out now a days!! thanks to yablacky and other devs...
I was thinking that if i was a theif i would take photo one of my friend or myself to check the camera of the phone i have just stolen(LOL).

So then i got a suggestion in my mind that if smscon could send a photo from main camera (recent photos taken after the sim is changed)too?

Also if we could hide smscon from app manager? Or hide or lock whole app manager from device?

NOTE:- an application called"app locker" can do this on N900 just by renaming the .desktop file talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=60318

I know it is very easy to say "A suggestion" but very hard to make it possible.

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

Last edited by nicholes; 2012-01-23 at 07:01.

Originally Posted by nicholes View Post

We plan that SMSCON is able to understand more than just one user defined command. Once this is available, you can configure to call any additional locking/hiding app you want.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yablacky For This Useful Post: