Originally Posted by ~phoenix~ View Post
hy there....

i got my n900 on the EU-Release date a few jears ago.... after 2 years my usb port broke of...

i got it fixed a few times... but at least i bricked my n900 and could not reflash it .... because i dont had an usb port anymore.... i also could not get a connection through the testpoint....

now i have a SE xperia Arc ... with android.... and i can not descibe it with other words... I HATE IT!!

i miss the smoothness of maemo, the open beeing which maemo has, the ability to customize what i want...
i miss the fm-transmitter...
i miss the hw-keyboard, that tiny RGB-led, and i miss that crappy stock mediaplayer which is better than any android player...

so now i am searching for a new nokia n900 (or a used one in good condition) ...

and have a question .... what changed in the last half year?`i did not read the newsposts.... or any other sort of info about maemo....

greetz

~phoenix~
I see you are in my neighborhood. Here in Slovenia you can get from individuals new N900 (just bought or unused) for about 200 . Phones have receipt and 2 year warranty. Here are some still active ads:

200 , ad from 20th Oct 2011

210 , ad from 21th Dec 2011

230 , ad from 8th Jan 2012

Posts: 892 | Thanked: 963 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
Welcome back, young one

Posts: 4,377 | Thanked: 3,365 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Welcome back!
Live Spy Cam Jolla Party <-- Live unboxing at 3:29:00
N9 Dance
I Don't - n900

Hitler Finds Out Nokia's Ovi Maps Turn By Turn navigation is now free

The force is strong with this one
All Trolls, please rise for the anthem...RIP
I'm living on the EDGE! THE UBUNTU EDGE!<--Click Here!
I'm also a serial thread derailer!

Posts: 3,602 | Thanked: 5,278 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Russia
nice post Dave

my twitter @icoderus

[F.A.Q.] List of harmattan terminal warnings and errors (contribute!)

If you like what i do please add recomendation for me in LinkedIn to help me get new job

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 86 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ Streets of Avalon | Zwolle, the Netherlands
Old topic kick day? Lol