Notices

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
can anyone confirm what is change in new version?

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

Originally Posted by nicholes View Post
can anyone confirm what is change in new version?
Only one difference: No online highscores.

But download location is now 'free' -section, which mean you can download source code too.

The Following User Says Thank You to AapoRantalainen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Italy
this is a good game.
I find 2 bugs:
- in level 2 I buy several tools but I can't use them;
- when I lose and go to the score I can write my name but I can't give "ok" to save it

The Following User Says Thank You to dgls82 For This Useful Post:
I realized that this game got GPL'ed only a few fays ago (yea, I know...), and did some test runs. Awesome work Aapo, despite some previous comments, all functions seems to work properly.

As people noted having problems with understanding config (like, changing tools), I thought I'll write a small key tutorial:

W, S, A, D:
Moving around room (!) - when you're in free-walk mode, use screen dragging to turn around. You may do your turning job while in walk mode, but it's hardly comfortable - to return into "drilling" mode, walk as close to machine as possible, your character will "stick" to it.

Worth noting: It will "stick" on whatever angle you had while in walk mode, so if you look at the floor, you will see your woodwork from above, after "sticking". Same apply for below view (need to look at ceiling before "sticking", or side views.

Space:
Turning machine ON and OFF (to change pieces of wood)

left and right arrows:
changing tools (when you bought some already).
---

BTW, some later-in-game tools are quite funny. Lightsaber (!), Jedi Gloves, Chainsaw...
---

As for "my points count return to 0", it's not a bug, it's due to nature of alghoritm counting how "precise" you work is. If you drill a part of wood closely to correct shape, you get points. Now, if you start to drill another part of wood, initially, it is nowhere close to required shape, so your points got substracted - don't worry, if will all return (+ you will gain more), as soon as your piece of wood starts ressembling given shape, again.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2013-12-04 at 17:41.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: