Active Topics

Notices

where to enter the code in xterm. i mean cd where. but dis is what i did:

BusyBox v1.19.3 (Debian 1.19.3power4) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

~ $ root

BusyBox v1.19.3 (Debian 1.19.3power4) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

Nokia-N900:~# ls -ld .lyrics
ls: .lyrics: No such file or directory
Nokia-N900:~#

the song is tiesto- i am strong. but the song is renamed differntly and thats y it cudnt find the lyrics so i copied it from a website.
BACKUPMENU

Originally Posted by gidzzz View Post
I have tracked down the problem with playlist names, but the songs inside are displayed correctly for me. Can you confirm that they are garbled too? And that the song names are displayed with the file extension (".mp3")?
1. Playlist names affected.
2. Song names affected when a song has cyrillic name and has no id3 tag
3. .mp3 is not displayed, sorry for confusion.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ildar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
[QUOTE=gidzzz;1154948]Hmmm... what is 'tracker id'?

if u play a song,tracker id app records it for few seconds and then it automatically identifies the song (provided u have an internet connection.)

Something slightly different: Would it be possible to completely ignore "tracker" and tell OMP where to look for music/video files? Maybe even browse files by their folder structure? (I know that there are players out there that do that, but they have other downfalls)
Tracker can be really annoying (ignoring NoIndexFileTypes) and for some reason it doesn't index my *.ogm files

The Following User Says Thank You to daniel_m For This Useful Post:
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
not sure if its mentioned before so sorry for double posting. it OMP rotates to portrait even if cssu landscape orientation is locked.

Originally Posted by kent_autistic View Post
not sure if its mentioned before so sorry for double posting. it OMP rotates to portrait even if cssu landscape orientation is locked.
Hmm, I just noticed. Probably affects some like yours, but mine doesn't. OMP is updated quite frequently so try checking (via apt-get in terminal or FAPMan) whether there are updates available for it and try upgrading.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlameReaper For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by megaexer View Post
Can you please fix the bug when resetting album art? :/
There's something that removes it, I mean the album art appears just for a split second when you start playing a song.
I've gotten the impression it takes several plays for album art to appear again to corresponding songs.
I deleted all album art cache to see if it helped anything about the bug. Well, it didn't and still it doesn't load album art. Everything's gone, so I ditched embedded covers and started to use cover.jpg files instead. I was just trying to help by testing a possible bug fix.

The Following User Says Thank You to megaexer For This Useful Post:
Since I've been using OMP exclusively for months, I've uninstalled the stock media player. However, Zoutube no longer works, so I guess I need to symlink OMP to the name of the stock media player binary. 1) Could someone please tell me the name of the stock binary, and 2) Can OMP handle all the command line arguments of the stock binary?

The Following User Says Thank You to CRCulver For This Useful Post:
stock mediaplayer got 3 binaries in /usr/bin/:
Code:
mediaplayer
mediaplayer.launch
mediaplayerrestore
I have no idea which one You need, and if all command line arguments are supported.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
New issue (another stock to OMP difference):
I have screentaps click. When a player is playing, screentaps should become mute. It is so with stock MP, but not with OMP.

The Following User Says Thank You to ildar For This Useful Post:

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse