Notices

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Andromeda Galaxy
Hi guys...i love the n900 what i also love is a nice game of CoD...As some of you know there is an app availible on (of course) the iOS and Android it's called Call of duty elite (wich i also have) but the app is not availible on the N900

My question to the Maemo community is what can there be done to get such an app (of course make it duh)..i'm only familiair with HTML CSS and a tad bit of C++ but not with the mighty Python so that's no option...

i have send an email to activision but as usual No reply Please guys does anyone have some suggestions..

Thanks alot N900 Rulezzzz Whoop Whhoop

check out Qt

Oke thanks..i don't have much Exprience with Qt but i'lle check it out..i would really like an app like that or like a PS3 login app to see who's online..

from what i can tell there are no APIs so I doubt it would be possible.

then it all ends here...I will keep on looking though..

It would be sweet though such apps on the N900 i am sure some of us can really appriciate that...If i found out some more i let you know.. maybe activision will see the light and include the awesome maemo platform.. thanks anyway...

Cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to jimmy neutron For This Useful Post:
You can make it....but at the end of the day you won't be able to integrate it to the PSN or XLive or Activision, so it won't be able to fetch data.

You would've accomplish nothing but a waste of time.

-There is one solution though. Dualboot NiTDroid on your N900 and access the official CoD app by using Android.
-If that doesn't work (because of crash or no internet network) I suggest having a look at WebOS and seeing if HP/Palm devices have the same official CoD App. They probably don't but if they do, then try it on the N900 using Preenv.

BTW WM2 was better than MW3

The Following User Says Thank You to Kangal For This Useful Post:
Thanks Kangal...

it's sad that people think that iOS or android are The "Only" OS's that matter...I Mean the N900 Rulezzz why won't people see that (Elop !)...Thanks for the ideas though...